System Pics 2023

The very wonderful Hemispheres. I’m going to put it on right now!

1 Like

Your 500 system

I was lucky to get in contact with a Swedish guy that was moving in the other direction so my full naim system except 555PSDR is from him :slight_smile: :green_heart:I owe him a beer or two when our paths cross again. He is fully loaded with naim knowledge and experience and I’ve learned a lot from him.

4 Likes

Thanks man… I wish I could do so, there’re so many entertainment in 1 setup. :sob:

@shanks15 Great to see another unorthodox corner set up.

2 Likes

How do you find the Nait 50 with those Chatwell if I may ask?

System pic, mainly for stuart.ashen, Mike_S and QuickSticks – nothing to do with Rush of course, the albums just happened to be laying around at the time …

32 Likes

Loving the RP10 there @PSAN
Looks like you could use a rug however…:wink:

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

Its under the Rush. :rofl:

2 Likes

Haven’t got that far yet. Been A/B-ing between my 3.5/flatcap and the Roksan through the day while working.

Discovered along the way that the Roksan is very sensitive to cable changes so have been cycling through those :roll_eyes:

Life’s much simpler when you can just stick a Hiline in the back of something and that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

8 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I agree with you about the Naim cables. They are neat and simple.

I get quite a rush from seeing such a nice system…

2 Likes

No Rush here…Today’s testing material

8 Likes

I used that Tanita Tikaram album as one of the demo CDs when I bought my Musical Fidelity A1 back in 1988.

2 Likes

It’s a useful one, not an ‘audiophile’ recording but really quite decent in parts and I cued up the first two tracks a few times, Good Tradition ‘cos I’ve heard it a thousand times and then Cathedral Song which is just rather nice.

3 Likes

ND5XS2 now used as streaming transport into NDS used as DAC into 555PS. Three tier racks working well. Extra Fraim shelf added for NDS. Two sheets of glass required to finish off Fraimlite shelves without glass.

All sounding wonderful!

And Sopra 2s have moved them further apart.

Thank you for all system advice on here. You have given me so many ideas, help and support with my system and my health problems.

Thank you everyone. Sending peace and love on friday night!

77 Likes

Looking good, Dan :+1:

1 Like

Thanks James. I am very happy with system and room has alot more space moving racks to left hand side.

2 Likes