System Pics 2023

Dan, you keep that attitude and fight like hell to get any treatment or surgery that’s needed as soon as you can. Positive thoughts with you.

4 Likes

The NHS are on it and with my case it’s always been treated as an emergency. So they are booking two emergency scans. PETS scan and MRI scan of liver. And then they will either do surgery to cure or chemo to lengthen my life. They can’t do aggressive trestments like radiotherapy to that area. I guess kidney transplant would be ideal but chances would be slim at this stage.

With cancer NHS are on it. As existing cancer patient I am treated as very high priority. I had stomach problem in february and they came out in 10 mins in ambulance. Took me to A & E. Turned out to be stomach bug. Took me home in ambulance as well.

As single man with cancer you get extra help as you can’t look after yourself.

5 Likes

Sending you love and best wishes from The Far Corner, Dan. Stay strong x

26 Likes

Wishing you all the best @Dan_M and responding to your encouragement to get more system pics posted here’s my one box / one turntable second system. It’s giving me a lot of joy!

31 Likes

System looking wondeful Andy. Keep pics flooding in. That’s the thread we are on!

3 Likes

Wow! That looks wonderful. So simple. Bet it sounds fantastic!

2 Likes

So much positive energy on here. Thanks as always, Love, Dan

2 Likes

Bedroom system

32 Likes

For you, Dan. Go for it.

26 Likes

all the best Dan.
No new pics…

16 Likes

Not sure I’ve posted a system pic since I bought the cassette deck so here goes. So much fun listening to my old John Peel show tapes. Naim boxes all serviced, upgraded and repaired as appropriate, within last 2 years. Upgrades going well on the LP12.

42 Likes

Good morning, my name is Claudio, I’m new to this forum and these are my systems:

Living Room system: NAC-N-272, XPS-DR, CD5-X (modified by Naim excluding the dac), (DAC-V1-not shown in this pic), NAP300 DR, NACA5 White, Harbeth P3ESR-SE, C-Stand White

Bedroom System: UNITIQUTE2, Nap100, NACA5, Neat Iota

I wish you happy days.
Claudio

47 Likes

Welcome. Neat systems there.

3 Likes

System for the week, a JBL Partybox 300. Away for a week in an AB&B with the kids’ swimming club. Anyway, the pic isn’t the point, just an excuse to wish you all the best with your health @Dan_M

(The party box thing isn’t too bad! Had a bit of Khruangbin at the Sydney Opera House and Klangphonics on it earlier, filled the room with tunes whilst I cooked tea!)

5 Likes

I’ve sawed up two in recent years - one nobody wanted, the other a charity shop was supposed to collect it but never did so I gave up. With a circular saw it is a surprisingly straightforward task. I did keep the leather from both though just in case I need it for a project.

2 Likes

Your Garrard/SME combo is still looking great.

Brings to mind Steppenwolf’s ‘heavy metal thunder’!

1 Like

All the best to you, mate. If a good attitude helps in this fight, you are way ahead of the game.

2 Likes

Now we are getting a flood of system pics. That’s what I want to see. Thanks guys. Feeling positive. Ready to fight the fight against cancer. Thank you so much.

5 Likes

Keep up with a positive approach to life @Dan_M your a fighter and if anyone can beat this terrible disease you can.

2 Likes

All the best @Dan_M , keep fighting and maintain that positive attitude bud.

2 Likes