System Pics 2023

Is that a single or pair of RELs?
What did it/they add?

Hope the vibrations arenā€™t upsetting the wine.

I wonder if itā€™s worth trying the twenty5.21i again, just in case. Youā€™ve been through a few speakers since getting the Nova and it would be good to be really sure. The Prodigy does look ok, albeit slightly industrial, but no more so than black ATCs I suppose.

I canā€™t run to the 25.21i unfortunately and the recent swaps have only been in the low hundreds

1 Like

Does can mean canā€™t?

Hi Garcon, honestly, you should try to listen to both at a dealer which I had the opportunity to do here in Brussels. The Parker Duo had overall a more refined character in all categories during that session. Thatā€™s why I opted for the Parker Duo. But at home, limited to one pair of speakers, one can easily be happy with the Oscars as well. Finally they both are Marten speakers!

3 Likes

Sorry yesā€¦ edited

Got myself a Mu-so 2 today! Will serve as kitchen/dining room system. My wife thinks the big rig is too complex and she is right. Was a breeze to install and operate and sounds OK and surprisingly ā€œfullā€ and musical. Does anyone have experience of burn-in? Does the sound improve much over time?

26 Likes

@Dan_M, I had no intention to post this. Your journey, your inspiration has united this thread. Here is my pic, our passionā€¦music.

@TimOopNorth i concur with you.

105 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

You Statement owners are a secretive bunch. Lovely system, Dusty :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I like that, it shows a modicum of modesty and avoids bitchy responses.

5 Likes

Clearly the picture was taken during your Blue periodā€¦ Just a little Picaso joke, Iā€™ll get my coat.

You may benefit (or not) from switchless or unswitched wall sockets and in saying that I also fall into that category as something I need to sort out.

4 Likes

This isnā€™t a snipe btw and it looks amazing but Iā€™m always curious about those who place large speakers so close to their kit, considering the lengths Naim go to with isolation plus the fraim etc, surely itā€™s not ideal?

1 Like

Puritan Ultimate power cable? I love the flexibility of that cable. Iā€™m curious in how they sound on naim boxes in comparison to Powerline. Currently have the standard version into my Puritan 156.

1 Like

I was going to say just that then thought is it worth the incoming trying to help. :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

The S1 PCB boards are isolated on springs but I suppose it also depends what kind of floor the speakers are on, if you have concrete/stone or Townshend podiums (or similar) I donā€™t suppose it would matter.

5 Likes

Wonderful system! The contrast to my Mu-so post just before is striking. What a range Naim has!

3 Likes

On an internet forum? You astound me.

Mark

4 Likes

Beg your pardon. It was a CB Nait 2.

1 Like