System Pics 2023

And a perfect front end for the contemporary NAC12 and NAP160, which was also selected for the Design Centre, London.

19 Likes

What a lovely room and system, Max. It looks a warm and relaxing space to enjoy music in.

7 Likes

Thanks, it’s what I was looking for…
Best,
Max

4 Likes

beautiful Max, love the furniture and the overall vibe

2 Likes

I hope you dont mind me saying, but your second to top shelf doesn’t look as level as the others - may be worth checking its in correct

Thanks HiFi-dog. Interesting how the 5’s get on.

Thanks,
wines & scotch to be precise.
From my experience, these are two components that improve the audio quality in the system :wink:

4 Likes

Max, looks very comfortable and inviting, I wish you all the best and much success.

Or have a look at Solid Sounds plinths (near Leeds, Yorks). I have one of their so-called Prism plinths, which has a rather subtle V shape carved into the front section of the wooden plinth - Wenge in my case.

(I’ve posted a photo here previously, or have a look at their website.)

I like the fact that the plinth is made from four pieces of wood, hand carved and shaped by a real craftsman.

1 Like

Looks like a hifi shop… best get back to work and wire up later…

24 Likes

Way to go, Max. May your next partner appreciate the cool space.

Amalgamation of Hifi shop and pet store. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Best get some ear defenders for the Hamster :hamster: :rofl:

1 Like

hammy is now upstairs, but hes partial to a bit of Rush!! :rofl:

9 Likes

:rofl:
I never listened to the 5’s. I’m really looking forward to your review🙂

Thanks for heads up the psu xrs are recent additions, they are very heavy for their size. The shelves can drop slightly over time. I will endeavour to correct the offending shelf this weekend :roll_eyes:. Thanks

I think I was more worried that something was potentially loose, and possible pending disaster :woozy_face:

1 Like

Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! The two green chairs were designed by an architect who was a friend of my parents’, and were given to them as a wedding present.
They’ve been with us/me since April 1950. Sooner or later I’ll have them restored. Originally they were a beautiful ruby red.

M

5 Likes