System Pics 2023

Good point. I was fixing a channel drop out and obviously forgot. Anyway there’s nothing wrong with mono, I think some with hearing problems might prefer it. :grin:

2 Likes

I had no streaming device, I was using it directly connected to a computer to play local albums. It worked pretty well but the NDX2 gave me a much better experience (of course it’s pretty subjective). If I still had the Vivace functioning, it would be interesting to use it connected to the NDX2 and make a comparison. I found the soundstage and noise better on the NDX2 for instance. By the way I’m glad you are happy with your choice, that’s what matters!

I am very happy with the NDX2 as well. Particularly in combination with the Naim Core I have access to the full range of my music archive. I don‘t like listening to music with computer based storing solutions at all.

2 Likes

I’m sure your setup works pretty well with the Core, I totally understand if you don’t like using a computer. I’ve always used a computer to play music, so it’s not a big deal for me, at least so far. Who knows in the future, I might change and get a Core or something similar.

1 Like

Good morning, just added DAC-V1 to the bedroom system…and new unhealthy idea:

Is it possible to set a bi-amplified system composed as below described?

UnitiQute
DAC-V1
Hi-Cap
Snaxo 242
NAP 100
NAP 100
Spendor ls3-5a

Thanks to all for any suggestion or support. Good evening.
C

24 Likes

It’s December, so my speakers are getting their Christmas kit on:

Some good preparatory Christmas music too (dreadful film, great music).

Mark

14 Likes

Any improvement in SQ ??? :rofl:

1 Like

43 Likes

Oh yes. Night and day. A veil has been lifted. Holographic imaging has snapped into place. Bass has dropped an octave. So much inky blackness.

That’s straight out of the box, right of course. Can’t wait to hear how good it is once the tinsel is fully burned in.

9 Likes

Not with that cd🤣

3 Likes

tinsel normally has a 48-72 hour burn in period?

which means you’re good for the lead up to Christmas

4 Likes

No, it’s Naim tinsel. 48-72 days, more like.

3 Likes

so you’re scrooged then…

5 Likes

It’ll be worth the wait, I’m sure

2 Likes

A wintry day in the North East of England.

48 Likes

Lovely Andy, it blends beautifully into your room.

Best regards, BF

2 Likes

Some of you have truly amazing systems. Here is mine just after adding a preloved Naim DAC. I need longer speaker cables and some better cable management, but it sounds glorious.

38 Likes

And back to Keltiks after a 2 year break via Ovator S600.

26 Likes

Ciao Claudio,

you know you’ve entered The Forbidden Zone, don’t you…?

:wink:

M.

4 Likes

Lovely pic, lovely dog, inviting space…

1 Like