System Pics 2023

All the best Dan, stay strong.

3 Likes

That fitness will help you in the time ahead Dan. Please stay strong and always keep fighting :heart:

3 Likes

All the very best

Ian

1 Like

:people_hugging:

1 Like

F-bomb cancer…

2 Likes

31 Likes

looks familiar … seems just Baia dei Saraceni

It is. Our place was in Finale and we daily biked to Varigotti… This of course is the road after Varigotti, but it was a lovely pic.
Cheers!

M.

2 Likes

Your impression After 600s ?

Just added Snaxo 242/HC and another 200 to IBL s

26 Likes

Ovator S800 hiding. :bear:

DB.

35 Likes

Wow two built in microwaves a la @Hollow. I’m sooo jealous😂

Seriously, would love to find a decent pair of IBLs for my second system (42/110)

1 Like

S600 Active …( Passive sorry I simply could not live with) do some things very well , I moved on from them but cannot say I did not enjoy them . But my replacements which are also active have more extension at both extremes and a more open midrange .
They are also smaller and sit back against the wall which suits our living arrangements better.
But I will look back on my 2 years with them fondly .

3 Likes

Thank you, mid/High range It’ s not the best virtue of 600s as a matter of fact. Over the last few weeks i’m enjoying a pair of IBLs which yesterday have been actived and i have ti reckon that Is probably the best i have ever owned for this range

5 Likes

Very nice - I covet that Ear preamp!

2 Likes

Today our friend Max B. came along for lunch and active IBL’s demo. He’s reckoning that this Is now the most balanced system in this house. He also pointed out for example that the triangle attack on Steely Dan Babylon Sister track Is the most natural he ever listened.

[Processing: IMG20231207215019.jpg…](s

33 Likes

That setup must give a very “live” sound .IBL, minimal furnishings and a tiled floor .

Amazing. Makes me want to put my IBLs from office and try in our main active system (instead of SL2)

Congrats both and hope you had a good lunch and listen!

3 Likes

All those power cables surrounding the speaker cables :grimacing:

1 Like

Reminds me of my MKUltra days.