System Pics 2023

Great setup and I can’t wait to reinstall the IBLs in my system.

A festive seasonal system picture special :snowman_with_snow:

65 Likes

The blue note now playing is.? :wink: :thinking:

1 Like

Grachan Moncur III - Evolution :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Grachan Moncur III – trombone
Lee Morgan – trumpet
Jackie McLean – alto saxophone
Bobby Hutcherson – vibes
Bob Cranshaw – double bass
Tony Williams – drums

6 Likes

Yep, this Is probably my favorite room/system, but this tiled floor Is quite and eysore.

Absolutely, try them, you’ll be astonished with the musicality of this little speaker, much easier to set up than SL2

You need a large rug.

4 Likes

I also took the opportunity to do some detailing to my black boxes

14 Likes

Yes, I have one but it’s not big enough :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I think all posts are meant to be in English

3 Likes

Or, as they said at the end of The Tube’s self-titled release, “Akeeno tetaroon, tage in dus.” (I have never found out if that is something in another language or if it was just jibberish) - with the Tubes, it could be either! (Or both?)

I believe all posts are intended to be in English

1 Like

Yes, as per forum rules, all posts to be made in the English language. Thanks.

6 Likes

Hi R.,

bi-amped IBLs are great, but you erroneously posted a pic of two serial killers instead of the selfie we took.

M.

2 Likes

This failed me… :thinking:

It’s my fault, I replied to rsch in Italian for fun - my ‘hai bisogno un tappeto grande’ was then translated to English by Richard and the original removed.

1 Like

Deleted, please remove.

Not at all. The acoustics are surely not over damped but the sound, while lively, is perfectly enjoyable.
Fact is, the room is exceedingly rectangular - much wider than deeper - and the sound spreads laterally for the largest part.

There are also two large sofas and other pieces of furniture. We wouldn’t enjoy playing music like in an empty garage, would we? As so often happens, visual impressions derived from partial images can substitute for actual listening ones.

4 Likes

You have been rebuffed for five foreign words…? I never complain when Irish, Scottish or Welsh dialects are used… But I assume the Club’s rules are unidirectionally strict… :upside_down_face:

Try with six the next time - Hai bisogno di un tappeto grande. And it’s not surely any of your fault.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I should have used Google translate. I must remember the di.

2 Likes