System Pics 2023

I must remember this when I’ll read incomprehensile posts in the Lounge…
Thanks,
M.-

1 Like

The di is not very important… But you know that my point was a different one.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good day.
M.

Deleted, please remove.

1 Like

Hi Massimo, did you finally fitted your spikes ?

1 Like

Wrapping Christmas gifts, listening to The Jazz Groove Christmas channel and have a glass of :wine_glass: supporting me :christmas_tree: :sparkles: A special thanks goes out to @Igel :green_heart:

47 Likes

Great pic.
As always thoughtful, albeit moody, pictures.
Moody = have ambience, atmosphere, mood…
(Maybe it’s how you manage to capture the light).

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

:wine_glass: :sparkles: Good to see those beloved boxes in your beautiful home ! I see you enjoy Christmas Jazz in mono . Merry Christmas ! :drum: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Is it possible to see if a track streams in mono or stereo from that picture? :smiley::man_shrugging: Anyway, most jazz recordings made by Coltrane, Miles etc I find sound the best in mono :blush: And the radio channel The Jazz groove in lossless sound amazing through Audirvāna :blush::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Mono

2 Likes

Holy macaroni :grin: I blame it on the wine :wine_glass:

1 Like

Not sure you are missing anything, or maybe I am no understanding. The mono light only comes on if you select the button, which forces the playback into mono. It is not an indicator that the stream is mono?

1 Like

Understood. I have just realised the mono button have been on since march :grin::clinking_glasses: I didn’t even know I had one maybe since I mostly listen to old jazz. Looking forward to see how the system perform in this new thing called stereo. Bar is open. It’s on me :beers::see_no_evil:

Strength is not hiding your weaknesses

23 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I didn’t realise hedgehogs were partial to a glass of wine or three😂

2 Likes

The free stereo upgrade! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m not even sure I will like it :rofl:

3 Likes

Good thing it is optional!

2 Likes

Mono is often great even with modern recordings.

2 Likes

Bonus free upgrade for you then :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

oh c’mon! I understood! :laughing: