System Pics 2023

The original Juniors are beautiful!

20 Likes

I also believe that TomTom Audio still might have some New Old Stock (NOS) of the Juniors.

Design just looks right.

Does anyone know if there’s a Guru distributor in northern Germany? I could Google it, but more fun to ask here

The guy I’ve been communicating with is Erik Ring, who was one of the original founders, so I’m happy there is a genuine connection to the original company.

1 Like

Looking forward to your reports Adam. They have been very impressed with the 12 which is tempting but may be a little too big for my sideboard. Not sure the 8 will be a huge step up from my Juniors but I wait for reviews.

I was also an early adopter of the Juniors but had to wait months for delivery but luckily James at TomTom lent me his demo pair for the period. Top man! I thought Guru were going to be huge but production issues plagued their potential success. Hopefully things will be different this time.

Erik Ring has been my contact. Lovely, helpful guy.

1 Like

Really looking forward to it. I was fortunate enough to miss all the disruption that started to happen when they were starting to grow, James likewise is my dealer and I must have got lucky on both the mk1’s and the mk2’s as they were available without issue.

I know in discussions with James and Henry that it was a fraught time with all the demand as they took off, real shame when that happens but scale is always a challenge when it happens so quickly.

My LS50 Metas are now earmarked to go on the end of my Densen gear and complete system 3, well, that’s the plan.

Such a balanced looking design.

64 Likes

Now that’s a set of expensive Christmas lights, looks suitably impressive.

3 Likes

Some rare winter sun and a rearranged room to accommodate the Christmas tree.

52 Likes

Very nice, but who is guarding the NAC S1?

2 Likes

The S1 does not need to be protected. An innocent listener though is financially under high risk and should be protected.

6 Likes

justhifi in gluckstadt

audio atr in eltville am rhein

Danke!

1 Like

Statement kit looks so awesome. It reminds me of TARS from Interstellar or something you might see in Bladerunner!

9 Likes

Sonically you might not need anything else, but visually this definitely deserves a better image.

1 Like

Incomprehensible posts in the Lounge -really?

Quelle Surprise :open_mouth:

3 Likes

G

40 Likes