System Pics 2023

I would have to have the Power Amp on the bottom, lovely system and I bet the sound is fab :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Some rare winter sunshine in the North East of England today…

41 Likes

A wonderful turntable but you really need to clean the needle, booktrunk! :scream:

3d4da33f4c5fe4c64a9d4cb22cde5646914b8c63_2_1332x1000.jpeg

Why did the word “Stylus” just jump into my mind? :grinning:

1 Like

Good work Bjorn, I hear the Stacking Police are hiring at the moment, you could be in for a promotion if you play your cards right :disguised_face:

5 Likes

So kindly pointing out the obvious is wrong according to you? What do you even have to do with it?:thinking:

1 Like

I don’t speak English as a native language, so I apologize that I accidentally called the stylus needle Paul. Will try to avoid it happening again, really, really sorry Paul.

2 Likes

It’s a commendation, I’m always pointing out “stacking offences” on threads myself.
It was absolutely not a criticism and said light heartedly, if you read it otherwise please accept my apologies. :pray:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, some of us have a weird sense of humour. I did put a smiley at the end. :wink:

1 Like

Then I misunderstood your comment M :blush: apologies :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks Paul. Likes twisted humor myself, is probably just a little sensitive to criticism today, one of those days you wonder if it’s not a good idea to go back to sleep and wake up tomorrow instead :blush:

4 Likes

Often easy to forget that many on this forum have languages other than English as their mother tongue. A sprinkling of humour here and there is also quite common from myself but always well meaning!
Stylus/Needle cleaning is a topic in itself of course.

3 Likes

Nobody dares to offend a Bjorn from Sweden here, Bjorn.

3 Likes

I know :slight_smile: I’d just listened to an album room is full of dog hairs seems to pick up fluff after every side

1 Like

You need a Degritter :wink:

Minor misdemeanour, no formal action will be taken on this occasion.
Has got me thinking about stylus maintenance all day and going down a YouTube rabbit hole though, I’ll have to blame you for that :joy:

2 Likes

hahahaha I’ll take one for the team.

2 Likes

Changes for this year, well today infact, is the replacement of the 272 with a 222. Couple of hours in and its undoubtedly a superior device in every department. Just having a first listen of the P8 through it. Happy house here.

48 Likes

Urban Editions rack?

Lovely combo all round!
Enjoy :control_knobs::man_dancing::partying_face:

1 Like