System Pics 2024

Japanese ( Melco, Lyra), UK ( Naim , Ear Yoshino,Rega), Portuguese ( Innuos PhoenixNet), and French ( Apertura speakers), German ( Finite Elemente).
:grin:

4 Likes

The United Nations of hi fi. :grin:

3 Likes

How’s ur tube amp sounds like from moving away from solid state amp ?

I can almost see our house.

G

19 Likes

Recent changes include billet Radikal case and billet DS case to replace my renew.

Utopik on order for DS.

31 Likes

So much real, colourful, with lots of nuances, instruments having more natural tones, and the cherry on the cake is a better bass and wonderful prat. My speakers seem to love that amp.
Absolutely not the romantic, coloured and restrained on dynamics like some tubes amps from the past or even from nowadays.
The run in changed the sound a lot, it has liberated himself.
@Dan_M , it’s also a response to you. Thanks guys.

8 Likes

Your description makes me want to fly over immediately to have a listen lol !!! enjoy your great set up :wink:

1 Like

Is your system now behaving itself with the pops and noises that it was making a while back?

DG…

Traces. A good thriller series, set in Dundee @GraemeH

2 Likes

It hasn’t changed, but only heard if my ear is touching the woofer.

Any idea what causes that ?

An Ifi dc blocker on the amp helped . I see no real problem today. It’s not different from hiss you can hear also if you are very very close.

1 Like

That’s good.

DG…

1 Like

Very elegant living room and hi-fi system. Thanks for the photo.

1 Like

When we bought our R3 Arrete we were told they were tested/developed with the 300DR which might explain why they work so well together and they do sound like a wonderful combination to us too.

3 Likes

On the way to a second HCDR later in the year. In the meantime, new TV screen disguise/audio baffle/contemplative accompaniment.

17 Likes

This system has (also) grown over time.
Very nice - like the green light.

1 Like

You forgot the us cables :rofl:
Hmm… I
Mine is more homogeneous - no, it’s similar: uk: naim, naim, naim and kudos. German: phonosophie, Portuguese: phoenix and zenith and Japanese: Panasonic Blu-ray and onkyo avr

1 Like

606 is definitely the forum darling :rofl:

We saw both seasons last year. Fleeting glimpses of my home city, but mostly shot in Manchester. ‘The MOOC!’

1 Like