System Pics 2024

Hi Max, yes i am exactly happy with this purchase. In my environment i find The right bass that must be There, unlike my former B&w cm9 speakers where The bass was too dry. With The ariva everything seems more balanced to me. I live in Italy near Rome

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you Richard. There was an error and Thank you for The timely response.

May i know The name of The store ?

Giorgio,

that may prove problematic from the point of view of forum rules. I’m sure though it shouldn’t be too difficult to find.

The top shelves are Fraimlite so they never had glass. The rest is full Fraim.

Those boards are finished MDF shelves from another gear cabinet, a Salamander Synergy I no longer use. My 17" x 19" HRS turntable isolation platform won’t fit on top of a Fraim without help, so these are perfect at 19 1/2" x 17 1/2" to support it. A regular Fraim shelf probably wouldn’t work so well. Fraimlite has more surface area.

18 Likes

I haven’t sold all of my NAIM yet but in the meantime I’ve been enjoying:

27 Likes

Hi Giorgio, I live near Como. My Linn dealer in Cremona still has an ex stock unused pair of Ariva

1 Like

Crikey! They’ve been taking up space for a long time!

:joy: Of course. I’ve just had a conversation with the electrician about putting in a separate power supply for the system. Oh, we also have fibre to the home!

Nice music also … :grinning:

1 Like

Totally agreed
All the best for 2024 for you @Dan_M

1 Like

This is looking like my final setup. A single Fraim from two stacks last year, 500 boxed upstairs with its baby brother the 250DR in its place.

From the top
552DR
DAVE
ND5XS2
552PS
250DR

MScaler is between the Fraim and the wall no point having this on a Fraim level as its technically a computer.

SL2s are going nowhere :grin:

56 Likes

Admittedly, Naim stuff is photogenic.

4 Likes

A bit hidden but it is all there!

G

53 Likes

Those PMCs must be being ‘driven’ to within an inch of their life!:+1:t2:

1 Like

…they do like it up ‘em!

G

3 Likes

Copyright Jack Jones, the butcher!

2 Likes

I think he said quite the opposite :thinking:.

1 Like

Indeed, but the (opposite) phrase has gone down in popular folklore very much as Corporal Jones’s own!