System Pics 2024

Edited for clarity.

G

I considered this E303 vintage due to its age 1983/1987. Big mistake! Delightful listening in combo with JBL L200. I’d like to listen to it at home connected to the Ariva.

25 Likes

Yes I also spotted these very special speakers right away!

I heard them once in a demo long time ago and was mighty impressed (woofers out).

Couldn’t afford them then and couldn’t find them used later, so didn’t happen.

Good you’ve kept them, they have quite a unique sound.

2 Likes

I finally got round to putting my Christmas present together today. Now the proud owner of four white logos.

83 Likes

…and room for power supply upgrades, nice :+1:

3 Likes

Lovely system!

1 Like

Looks fantastic and you’ve got space for 2 300’s in the future. :+1:

2 Likes

Very tricky room with being round with one side open but the Atom and ATC11’s sounding very good.
Gary

75 Likes

Nicely done.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks Phil, as much as I liked the Atom with Neat Iota Alphas, the ATC 11’s are in a different league….

Gary

3 Likes

Indeed, after trying many different speakers, I keep coming back to them.

2 Likes

Nice setup FC. I really like the picture. It looks like a Hubble image of a Nebula, but I don’t recognise it. Could you enlighten us please? :wink: :blush:

It’s a canvas of the Milky Way, just a cheap Amazon job. Still available - search canvas milky way on Amazon.

2 Likes

There’s some nice Astro photography prints available from the Greenwich museum. I’ll put the link below.
System looks great @Farthings-cat .

3 Likes

Some very nice prints @Pete.T, thanks for share.

1 Like

Nice, thanks Pete.

1 Like

@Farthings-cat
That’s a very nice mix of retro and tech.
Stylish. :+1:t2:

1 Like

No unauthorised commercial links here please Pete. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry Richard , I thought it was just Hifi links .

1 Like

I like my ATC’s so much I think I’ve acquired the same brand loyalty that I have for NAIM. I took a risk for such a small listening space (2.80m x 3m) and bought the 19’s instead of the 11’s, which were my initial choice.

Perhaps surprisingly, they’ve worked out really well with a decent amount of bass weight as well as all the other ATC grooviness*.

Mind you, they needed ultra-precise positioning for distance from the corners with just a centimetre making a significant difference in SQ!

(* Can we still say “grooviness”? I may be a bit out of touch :wink:)

36 Likes