System Pics 2024

I actually have a little blanket that I can put over the screen when critically listening.

2 Likes

@opus - I do that too!

1 Like

Yes… Great Minds Walk the Same Path…

1 Like

I know this is a (very) old thread, but your sign had even my wife in a fit of giggles - priceless !

1 Like

System 2: Nova, CD3.5, Credo speakers with Phantom speaker cables.

My Nova returned from Naim today and I decided to build this system in my media room for fun. Nice to see my old cd player still works as well as ever. The Nova now works again and the speakers are still great. I knew there were good reasons to choose Naim.

31 Likes

Nice! How are you liking the REL Classic 98s?

How do you find the Heritage? I am thinking to upgrade to it but feel is more of a side way move compared to Special 40.

Nice “system pic” :+1:
… and Genesis, Wind & Wuthering is such a brilliant album.

Happy listening
R

3 Likes

It’s far from a sideways move.

1 Like

That’s why I can’t see the speaker cables in the pic…!
(sorry, a moment of silliness)

3 Likes

Narf!! :rofl:

Hi Everyone,

Been some changes since last time, first off got rid of centre speaker and have new TV unit. Musicworks G3 with sparkly bottom added. NDS has new fascia which was damaged somehow in service. Thanks Naim for sorting it out. Other than that all the same.

Been having a really tough time of late with cancer treatments. But today I am all good.

Thank you for your continued support. Next stop 552DR!

Oh, I changed my network with Netgear thing. All Blue Jeans Cables. Who knows if I will do anything else with network. Not convinced. But enjoyed making them look nice.

79 Likes

Looking neat now!!! And good hunting for your oncoming 552 !!:muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Let’s see what happens eh?

1 Like

looks great. Stay positive and get well. All the best.

2 Likes

Tom Tom have a 552 DR up at the moment Dan at a very nice price.

3 Likes

I’m looking around and not quite there yet. Hopefully I will be in a position soon.

1 Like

It took a bit to get them dialed in, but they are sounding wonderful !

1 Like

Very impressive system indeed, Dan.

1 Like

I had the S40’s they are very good speakers… The Heritage Specials’ are in another league. The HS are much more refined than the S40 . S40 are very Fun speakers exciting almost. The HS are more neutral, they just disappear … image like crazy. HS are keepers, worth every penny…

1 Like