System Pics 2024

Cheers. I can’t say it’s been an easy journey. But I have done it.

6 Likes

The switch looks busy!!

Absolutely wonderful system. Enjoy.

Btw, speak to Tom Tom about 552. Mention me…perhaps not :joy: James and Henry are brilliant, great Naim dealer. They have always worked with me, and consequently made my dreams come true. You know how dealers do…giveth with one hand take with another :joy::joy::joy:

Keep fighting mate, you’re an absolute inspiration, thank you.

2 Likes

I think it’s the first time I have shown my system in natural light. I like the effects with natural light, the blinds and the shadows created. I tried to make it artistic this time.

1 Like

Indeed!

Tks for the reply. I think might be worth a listen.

I like the wood/metal colour scheme of your Fraim, Dan. It suits all eras of Naim kit, and non-Naim kit, and brings cohesiveness to the aesthetics of the system.

1 Like

Thanks Nigel. I made a little bit of effort with room aesthetics. But I kept the existing carpet from previous owners and have focused on the system primarly and decor secondary. I have redecorated, but kept carpet. Once everything is in, it’s a pain the a** to recarpet. Especially with big system and a fish tank.

4 Likes

Weekend project. Possibly the worlds only green Monitor Audio S150😀 or blue S200😀

Both still cut it against the latest from JBL or Bose in my humble opinion

8 Likes

Here’s a pair from the next generation with Gradient subs

20 Likes

Thanks Dusty. As always I am a man with a plan. Can’t do the 552 just yet. But things may change. I know what I want though!

1 Like

I know. I’m on the prowell! Let’s wait and see what happens.

1 Like

We want to see that fishtank @Dan_M

3 Likes

Chuffed that you share your journey with us, bless ya mate. Respect.

Well done…and you keep fighting!

1 Like

Reset my rack with a couple of extra levels. Top one for the Vertere Phono-1 and a middle one for the NPX300 that’s arriving next Saturday. :slight_smile:

The rack is a 20 year old Quadraspire Acrylic Reference. The wobbly one with the holes in the middle. It looks a bit odd, but it’s way way better than the Q4 I replaced or with for a bit. IMHO almost on par with the Fraim I also had for a bit. Glad I kept the old acrylic in the loft.

27 Likes

Hello Wren

What make is the rack for your gear ? Looks great :+1:

I have some Sara’s! Yours look fantastic, and active as well.

1 Like

I believe that Gradient had a subwoofer for the ESL57s too. I have never heard one in action, but I’d be interested.

My son uses a Naim nSub with restored Linn Kans.

They did! The SW57 and I’ve not seen or heard them. I had ESl 57s before the 63s.
Stereophile did review them.
SW 57

1 Like