System Pics 2024

I’m setting up a music system or two for guest room. The little Neat Iota and Uniti Atom are fun to listen.

49 Likes

My Humble system

66 Likes

As I’m sure many might point out, that’s far from humble - bet it sounds fabulous! 8)

7 Likes

The Lego is a nice touch :grinning:

2 Likes

Panoramic picture done on the phone .

31 Likes

Good evening MikeD,

I like “grooviness”! We should use it more. It’s a lot better than some of the stuff we hear nowadays.

Best wishes,

Brian D.

Very lucky guests!

2 Likes

Now it’s my temporary bed room since my wife mad me due to buying too many Naim stuff. :sweat:

I still can enjoy music from here though. :grin:

5 Likes

Oh dear. Happy wife, happy life remember.

1 Like

Thank you Mike. She will be fine as long as I listen to her music when we are together. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The counterpoint being:
Why is divorce so expensive? …
Because its worth it.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

TEAC VRDS-9, HDX, SuperNait, SuperCap, Vertere Pulse X, Sats.7

The large picture is a hand printed, framed canvas from Mali, possibly a shawl or a large scarf.
The writing translates:
‘I raised you in kindness, now go and live in safety’.

80 Likes

My CB Nait 2 is also on its way to a happy new owner in Taiwan since last weekend.

Started in 2005 with Olive, replaced by CB in 2008, loved since, serviced twice, end of an era.

3 Likes

Thinking you’re both really brave
I wouldn’t be able to let go…

Good luck
R

1 Like

That looks like a lovely room, enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks!
I will… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Supercapped Supernait!

4 Likes

I’ve been dealing with Harry for a very long time…last purchase a bit over a year ago was a NAP300dr…my final stop for Naim amps having started with a Nait a very long time ago. I wish he was still the importer…knowledge, service and integrity which is so often lacking these days…good choice with the 222 for your 250. Enjoy.

1 Like

Think a lot of the Aussies here (especially on the eastern states) have been dealing with Harry and Norm at Genesis. I’ve been buying stuff off them since ‘94.

1 Like

Knowledge, service and integrity are the perfect descriptors for Harry and Norman. Harry was at my place last week, a five hour return trip, to help with setup and take away some trade-ins. No trouble at all.

I kicked off with Naim in 1978 with a 12s/120 from Nick Barovsky at Riverina HiFi in Brookvale. Been with Harry since Nick closed down in the late 80’s from memory. Wouldn’t want to deal with anyone else.

2 Likes