System Pics 2024

I have moved the boxes around as I was occasionally getting turntable wobble with LP12 on top of middle stack. I have given the NDS and 52 more space. Cable dressing is easier now.

I will see how things go. But definitely good to experiment with layout as things weren’t quite right.

Also picture of BOB in the tank!

70 Likes

Good vibes in that space

1 Like

I bet you read and then re-read and then re-read it again to make sure that this sentence was written correctly :joy:

Lovely set up, very impressive.

2 Likes

Thank you. I left it ambiguous so we can talk about BOB!

1 Like

He needs a friend, a Mrs Bob, then you could have baby Bob’s

2 Likes

Unfortunately BOB blinded his last mate Tony! He is a lone fish. Very territorial is our BOB! :joy:

Killer BOB!

3 Likes

He needs a Piranha for company :smiling_imp:

Contestants…ready!!!

2 Likes

The Naim Forum are coming to get you BOB! :tropical_fish: :blowfish:

:rofl:

13 Likes

It’s good to see the LP12 in the corner, where hopefully it will be less subject to footfall. I remember suggesting this ages ago, but for some reason you said it wouldn’t work. Maybe I misremember.

As for Bob, I’ve never known goldfish to be remotely territorial. They really do benefit from a few companions.

1 Like

Great album, bad album cover :slight_smile:

i removed the glass sculptures and the soundstage improved for sure. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks, Clive – yes, it’s a Woodsong. I had lusted after one for a while, but then the maker stopped doing LP12 plinths, so I looked for a secondhand one for more than a year. This one was NOS from a dealer in Arizona who closed his shop. It’s cocobolo, and as soon as I saw it I knew it was “the one”!

2 Likes

Nice Pendleton cushion cover too

1 Like

I’m using a separate Dac (Ares 2) so I’m using an Audio Sensibility USB cable (Canadian brand) from the Eversolo to Dac and then an RCA- DIN I had laying around and I can’t for the life of me remember the name of it. It’s a green coloured cable that was all the rage here on the forum about 10-15 years ago and made somewhere in the Middle East I think. Maybe someone can remember the name of that company? Might switch it out for an Audio Sensibility RCA-DIN one day since I’m really happy with their cables, seem like good value since they direct from the company with no middle man.

Hi Dan,

does he likes “bebop” :wink:

2 Likes

Think it just came to me…AR Cables may be the name of the RCA- DIN. Remember them?

1 Like

I will try some with BOB :blowfish: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :muscle:

Hannibal Bob? :thinking:

1 Like

I would have expected him to be more interested in music from Marillion or Walter Trout or Roachfort

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I think BOB knows something is going down. He looks more wary than normal!