System Pics 2024

Gold Fraim ? Whouah ! You live in Dubai certainly :joy:

Have you lost your glasses?

4 Likes

His face looks like ‘Oh no, another speaker cable shootout…’

20 Likes

Ah yes , gold Custom Hifi stand . I found my glasses, I was sitting on them.

3 Likes

It’s actually gloss white. The gold is the sunlight. Very nice.

My joke fell in the ocean. But it’s my fault, I thought first it was a Fraim.
Nice system you have :+1:

3 Likes

This dog looks smart

2 Likes

I would post my system here but it doesn’t feel right as I don’t have any naim. Yet😉

4 Likes

No problem, you are not the first. All systems are welcome.

4 Likes

All species of hifi welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

I just have a old nad c320 denon speakers (i forgot wich model) a sonos zp80 and some old cables my dad gave me cost me about 300 Swiss francs a few years ago

3 Likes

You are welcome, we will have a great pleasure to spend your money with upgrades :joy:

7 Likes

interested to know what you replaced? I have a Nova/ Audiolab CDT9000 with Evoke 20, REL T7/x and have been advised this 200 stack is the way to go…

I had a single box Nova. The upgrade in SQ is massive with new classic. No regrets!

Try it out if you can. My dealer was nice enough to give the setup for me to test at home for a week.

2 Likes

Having a break from Naim back boxes for the moment, though I still have the fraim and NACA5 so hoping I’m still welcome…

33 Likes

Yeah I’ve only got three powerline lites and no armies with pitchforks yet!

1 Like

How is it in comparison? Which naim system did you have?

In 30 years of being a Naim owner I think I’ve had many many different components and systems from NAC72/NAP140 to NAC52/135s and 252/300. CD players form CD3.5 to CDX2, CDX2.2 and each of the CDS models with an NDS thrown in for god measure
and a active SBLs along the way too

NAC272 with ATC SCM50A was wonderful too…

I enjoy the system build and journey as much as I enjoy the music and this time around just fancied a change with a venture into valves for the first time, its nice in a different way to Naim and although I am enjoying things I don’t think it spells the end of my Naim days

10 Likes

oh, and this system has inspired me to build a set of speakers, my first hifi diy project that I’m hoping will be up and running in a few weeks

5 Likes

Nice. Are you building a design of your own?

A few of us here have built our own speakers. In the case of @Mark63, @Mark84 and myself it’s designs by Troels Gravesen and we’ve had build threads on here:

If you’d be willing to start your own that be great.

3 Likes