System Pics 2024

Ha Gazza,are you my father :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you @Cohen1263 .

Exciting times for you, congratulations!

1 Like

Not sure………but lost in the wonderful dark side……glad to find you here👍

I thought those immortal words… “Luke…i am your father” were emanating from your post!!!

1 Like

Love tube gear along with solid state. Audio Note started my journey into tube gear.

31 Likes

What a beautiful space and Statement :hot_face:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. Lovely setup. Nicely done!

1 Like

is that there a nova in the fraim - if so for what purpose?

Lovely setup and another who rather likes the orange Focals. Enjoy

1 Like

Ohhh like the TT…

1 Like

Ahhh. Many thanks!

Hi,

Uniti Atom HE. As mentioned it’s still our home for my family and they do enjoy watching the TV…very occasionally. So for those times and early Sunday mornings the headphones go on and the HE volume goes up!
Great spot btw!

1 Like

Another photo of my system since I added the Superline a few days ago. Sounding fantastic, my wife’s out for a few hours, so the volume is set at 11. :sunglasses:.
A nice inverted triangle is formed by the Naim logos twixt, SN3, Superline and HiCap DR.
Wonderful.

45 Likes

OMG :flushed:
Have you secured all the moveable objects in your room ?

Hoping you’re having a great time
R

2 Likes

53 Likes

Yes I am. I feel that it’s a huge change in sound from the Rega Aria to the Superline, I’m having great difficulty dragging myself away from the music. And my wife hasn’t arrived home yet. So the beat goes on.

5 Likes

Hey, that’s interesting.
Same journey ( as you).
Went from Rega Aria, which is great, to Naim SuperLine, which is brilliant.
Aria went back to duties on our other TT, which is RP6, etc.
Nice.

Enjoy the beat.
R

2 Likes

332 and 333 are ready for me. Thought they would appreciate the decorating being done first. Some of the current system is hidden under dust sheets etc. The rest is in another room. With a bit of luck, I will be ready for them by early next week.

7 Likes

Hey @paulbysea
Acoustical decorating ?
No doubt special filler, paint, plus other material, to improve the room acoustics :wink:

Drum roll…
Looking forward to hearing all about the 332 + 333

R

2 Likes

Is matt, silk or gloss the best for SQ?
or is that another thread?

2 Likes