System Pics 2024

Listening to this less than stellar recording, but I now hear it has bass. On ‘Something in the Way She Moves’ some lovely delicious low bass.

Wonderful.

G

9 Likes

Hi @Bevo - back in town and measured this morning. The speakers are 2.06 metres apart. I am sitting about the same distance away, maybe a little further.

Another shot of my socks with the Saturday afternoon vinyl listening.

65 Likes

I see you have disposed of the Phoenix-net, like me. We must be heretics :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Stereo, LPs, books, magazines, CDs, paintings… Some food and some wine and one could stay locked here for days.

5 Likes

Nice setup Graeme, with the lovely PMCs I foresee an active setup

2 Likes

Well, it does need a guitar or two/three! :wink:

But agreed - a wonderful room.

1 Like

Thanks so much TK, very much appreciated

So the cabinet would be approx 1.5 metres width ?

Regards Bevo

1 Like

A five box setup that delivers in spades

49 Likes

Adore the orange Sopras. And that Shag print fits beautifully with them.

1 Like

That second pic makes me sad. It makes the system look like it is hiding in shame.

Why?

I would never try and hide the marvellous SL2s, without these amazing speakers the rest the of system is pointless…

This rig is an inspiration.

2 Likes

Thanks…there are moments listening to music via the DAVE were I get up thinking I need to change the record over (old vinyl days) to the second side, then realise its a digital playback.

It happened tonight listening to Pink Floyd The Wall

3 Likes

Hi Bevo - you’re most welcome.

You’re close: the cabinet is 1.6 metres in length. It’s a nice size for three Naim boxes. The other black boxes are inside the cabinet behind the doors. It works very well. It’s an IKEA Stockholm - all I had to do to it was remove the back panel so it could be used with HiFi.

Many thanks - we have several Shag prints and the orange Sopras seem to go well with all of them.

1 Like

Thanks TabooKahuna

Thinking along the same lines for one of my secondary systems

Really appreciated

Cheers

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly comment.

G

1 Like

21 Likes

Is cat meow?
Yes cat is meow.