System Pics 2024

Too early to tell I’m afraid !

1 Like

A power supply takes over one channel at a time. The plasticity and energy increases in the sound, in short it becomes more authentic.
My dealer gave me the idea, he said it would really work. I have a NAP 300DR and a fully recapped NAP300. Unfortunately, the prices for power amplifiers on the second hand market have really gone down and that’s why this idea was born :slight_smile: This only works very well with the NAP300 and not with the NAP500. With the two power supplies of the 300 you are at a NAP500 level, said no dealer.
I’m still trying it out.

2 Likes

I elect to contest the stacking charge in front of a jury of my peers, being people who don’t have OCD.

7 Likes

Lovely bit of stacking you got going on there,
I normally go by weight,
Heaviest at the bottom,
Work your way up,

1 Like

So the Purcell at the bottom is actually heavier than the amp, but careful blind testing has shown the trebles to be more sparking if you alternate light and heavy components in the stack. My theory is that it’s quantum gravity effect.

6 Likes

? I think you meant to write ‘the last three weeks or so’.

It’s great to see someone enjoying their music so much. As explained on previous posts, I fully appreciate what it means to you at this time.

I’m equally sure you will have a very memorable day at Naims invitation with a small number of those from this forum, plus the many of us who won’t be there physically on the day but will be with you in spirit.

8 Likes

I’m glad we can laugh about this stuff! :joy:

8 Likes

I think that might be the one that I traded in recently.

Possibly the theory behind the new Leema Acoustics Neutron and Gravitron pre and power amplifier combination​:wink::grin:

I have switch from Epos Es 11 to M12.2 :slight_smile:

32 Likes

A special event will be organised after the launch at Naim factory.
@Dan_M will receive the special trophy, King of upgrades,

11 Likes

a whole complete set of 500s. Congrats, Dan

1 Like

I just hope Nordost aren’t reading this thread. Or if they are that they pay me for the marketing idea.

1 Like

My favorite system here.

5 Likes

Noteworthy praise considering your system!

4 Likes

There are days I look at my 13 boxes and wonder if “less is more”?

10 Likes

As I approach the last years of my life I think about that in many areas.

5 Likes

Final piece of the puzzle installed yesterday - Kudos 606

69 Likes

Talk to me about that double guitar stand to the left, please.

Thanks Chris.

1 Like