System Pics 2024

It’s a Ruach gs-1 in walnut. Bought it on amazon

1 Like

Hi @Entilzha

Direct links to items for sale are not permitted.

1 Like

Ta. Link removed

1 Like

Thanks - the info was enough for me to find it. Much appreciated.

I went from this

To this

It didn’t quite work as the CD player wasn’t in the same league as the Nait 50

So the CD5si is being traded in and my CDX2.2 will be married to a ND5XS2 on Tuesday (I am hoping they will be very happy together )

I am also downsizing my camera equipment and quite happily drive a Suzuki that is bottom of the range - i.e without many useless frills.

27 Likes

That TV stand wins the internet!

Quite simply outstanding.

Bottoms up.

1 Like

The unit used to have the hifi in it until I drunkenly ended up with too many black boxes due to a certain auction site. So it made sense to fill the gaps with booze!

9 Likes

Considered black boxes though @Entilzha. Looks like it’s a party house too !

A fellow Babylon 5 fan I assume, given your name! You sure it’s safe to drink alcohol? :rofl: :man_shrugging:

Quite safe, no Minbari blood in my veins!

1 Like

If, by ‘party’, you mean me and the wife playing guitar terribly to an audience of 2 dogs and 1 reluctant daughter, then you’d be spot on!

3 Likes

A new addition to my system. The Panasonic UB9000 4K Blu-Ray player:

17 Likes

Does that play SACD and DVD-A ?

Afraid not for SACD , but does DVD A

This is from the instructions manual.

2 Likes

It’s a shame you can’t get the Pioneer UDP LX800 now.

No, it does not play SACD or DVD-A. I really do not care. I sold my SACDs and DVD-As years ago.

Thanks Daniel, I sometimes miss having a disc spinner and still have all of my CDs and DVDs. When I buy deluxe editions on vinyl, they tend to come with DVD-A and that keeps making me think of getting A UDP rather than a CD transport.

1 Like

I have the UDP 500 and it is a beast

2 Likes

thx, I misread it

1 Like