System Pics 2024

Stands Unique rack? I used to have one with a base, a shelf and then isolation platform. Always looked smart, perhaps I underestimated it’s qualities at the time?

1 Like

Hi yes that’s it. Sure there are better but I can live with it .I have the additions too but never found them to make much odds, and the extra fussyness and height did not look great .

6 Likes

My dears, revised recapped NAIT2 with CD3.5 and NACA5 on the NAIM NBL. It works and is so harmonious that nobody will believe it until they hear it for themselves! Really awesome. The CD3.5 is such an amazing CD player, it has groove and a structured, controlled bass. It doesn’t really need anything more!

54 Likes

Great “little” system

1 Like

Unbelievably cool, I’ve got a nait 2 and now want some NBLs! Very lovely picture.

3 Likes

Nah - go for the Nait 50 IDAK :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Lovely start to the morning’s listening. The active 23i are stunning.

G

48 Likes

As always, nice photographic work.

2 Likes

Thanks. Lucky light and iPhone.

G

1 Like

That’s lovely thing to own. Did you meet them all while they signed it?

1 Like

Unfortunately not , but authentic and after Christine’s death ,just touched me .

7 Likes

It’s a wonderful set up and listening room. Congratulations on all your hard work @Keltik.

Looking amazing! Love the attention to all details: the mains, the system, the acoustic treatment. Absolutely tremendous!

4 Likes

Oh to be able to change them all to full fat Powerlines :sob:

9 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Updated picture with new home made turntable shelf - at least the LP12 doesnt require coins under its feet now to level it up!. Temporarily using Arcam AVR as the amp as the SN3 seems to have lost a channel.

17 Likes

The stuffed felines may also help shelf stability for the LP 12.

3 Likes

elegant way to hide the speaker cables :wink:

1 Like

They look like canines to me!

How’s the system compared to the 500 system you had before with active speakers and 300 series NC?

Canines floor, felines shelf :blush:

1 Like