System Pics 2024

Active Isobarik system set up and running .

CDi
Nac82
Supercap
HicapDr
Snaxo362
135s

Pure Naim. :two_hearts:

Almost

64 Likes

Why do so many of these system pictures also contain stuffed toy animals :yum:?

3 Likes

Looks better than the blowup doll?

24 Likes

To stop the doors clonkin the speakers in my case …

3 Likes

Yep. Looks absolutely awesome! Loving it @Keltik.

So will be two separate systems in same room? This is incredible!

Dan , 2 flavours , very different flavours .

2 Likes

Sexy bricks

They’re kids at heart. Most seem to still wear shorts :laughing:

1 Like

Budget room treatment!

Years since I heard Isobariks. Used to dream of buying a suitable house to accommodate a pair. If they sound as good as they look the system will sound terrific.

1 Like

This reminds me of @Allante93

1 Like

Oh jeez , this system is amazing it’s gelling with room so well.
It’s powered from one 10mm radial from dedicated consumer unit into olson multiplug using std “old” Naim powercords.

38 Likes

The veneer on those Isobariks looks lovely.

1 Like

A friend who actually introduced me to Naim had a pair of Isobariks, he swore by them. Unfortunately I never got to hear them.

It looks like the setup fits the room perfectly with plenty of space to breathe between each stack and the speakers. I’m about to relocate my system onto the other side of my lounge and this has given me some inspiration and stimulus :+1:

2 Likes

Isobariks are in the marite category. One of those don’t buy unless you know what you are taking on ,and preferably heard them before .I never give an unconditional positive review of them ,they can be horrific and I mean at the extreme end of horrific … especially passive.

But active in the right room that suits them …and I think I’ve struck lucky there ( Keltiks are not there yet) and they can delight.

The switch on harshness has dissipated quite quickly hence my delight and the sound is fullsome but not overly bassy ( again battling this with the Keltiks)

2 Likes

Nice Briks.

1 Like

Could be in trouble here… She’s going to be home soon. Anyone? Please? Any ideas? Help!!!

So I’ve moved the sideboard… That’s about it. Maybe if I dust the floor quickly she won’t notice!!!

14 Likes

I’m in so much trouble… let’s face it :pleading_face:

Nice sideboard though.

G

4 Likes