System Pics 2024

Get bigger speakers as well. Do it all in one hit.

3 Likes

Thanks, we ‘up cycled’ it from one we got on eBay that someone was going to throw out.

I’m trying! She is less likely to notice this way…

I’m going to need to find a new home for my ridiculous router though… If you guys thought hifi was crazy, try gaming people :joy:

15 Likes

That’s possibly what he’ll be getting.

G

3 Likes

Hehehe. Just got that… And yes, I may not be able to speak to you guys for a while… Bye :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Maybe a discussion with your partner would be advisable. :rofl:

1 Like

Fat chance! My sweetie can spot if something is moved less than a foot, or if a new book appears in a full shelf.

Good luck with that :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve never watched Eastenders by choice, but I feel like we’ve been left on an end of episode cliffhanger :flushed: :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Forgot that I’d stashed this down the side of the sofa. Just been discovered by my wife on an unexpected cleaning mission. So far I have not been interrogated :crossed_fingers:t2:For what it’s worth I think that move looks good, I totally reversed our room and swapped sofas between 2 rooms to optimise my listening space and to my great surprise I was complemented on the coherence of the new layout!

7 Likes

If you have time, get some mates round. Overflowing ashtrays, empty beer cans, feet on furniture, pizza boxes. Tell them to leave when your wife returns - then blame them.

9 Likes

That idea made me smile…

1 Like

Dial ‘552’ if you’re in real trouble. We’ll intervene and one of the benefits of the Naim network is that we’ll find a safe house for you.

9 Likes

Tubes as far as the eye can see… Visited my dealer today, always as nice if only to pop in for a cup of coffee :grin:

17 Likes

Perfectly balanced system

CDX2/SN3/NDX2/HICAPDR/XPS2

38 Likes

You should have brought some sliced bread and jam. You could and your dealer could have made toast.

I love tube amps. There realy is something therapeutic about dropping the stylus on an oldie into a glowing tube amp. It’s a Friday afternoon ritual for me in the office to release the stress of the week.

5 Likes

I’ve had a Line Magnetic. It blew up :open_mouth::rescue_worker_helmet:

1 Like

Far left - are those hamster cages :yum:?

1 Like

Only if you prefer your hamster crispy. :smile:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’ve tried hiding new purchases before. When I got my KEF ls50 several years ago, I panicked and hid them under the bed, thinking she’ll never look there. She arrived home, went upstairs and the next thing I heard was ‘Niiiiiick, why is there a pair of speakers under the bed?!?!?!?’ :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

14 Likes

I’m still alive… Script writers are just finishing up and the episode will air shortly today :+1:

7 Likes