System Pics 2024

The room and Hi-Fi is looks superb Dan, enjoy!

3 Likes

Dan I can see why your system has been so beneficial, looks spectacular. :+1:

Hope all is well and you’re getting the answers you’re seeking, take care this winter.

10 Likes

It’s taken alot of time an effort and of course funds to get things set up how I want them in the room.

The system sounds absolutely superb.

The system has dictated the room. There was once a sofa where the 3 stack Fraim system resides. There is now one sofa. Alot of furniture has moved out. It’s always been a work in progress and there’s more I’d like to do with the room.

As for the system, got Gaia Is delivered soon, so will see what they bring to the party :partying_face:

12 Likes

Really nice set-up and I love the recessed space you have made for the system. Not a cable in sight and looks fantastic. I would never have thought, let alone been able to do something like that. Good effort!

3 Likes

Looks amazing as always Dan. Looks like you have been busy with the vacuum as well. Lovely and tidy! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

He’s definitely too tidy to be a proper builder.

5 Likes

And too finished. :grin:

4 Likes

Very nicely done.

3 Likes

He’s not finished though, he’s mention “statement” a few times recently I’ve noticed……

4 Likes

I meant the room, I know he’s got plans to part with the 500 soon for a Statement. Gee no wonder my builder is charging me a fortune they’ve all got expensive tastes.

4 Likes

He should really fly to Sydney, have a beer with Bevo and yourself, and grab that S1/S2 in the A2A :fire: sale :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The speakers have a Dalek - look about them :grin::blush:

2 Likes

Think the cost of freight will put that to rest and I couldn’t imagine him taking it on business class as carry on baggage

3 Likes

I’ll come with you Dan and sit with one of the mono blocks on the flight if you pay for my ticket and beer(s) when we see Mike and Pete :+1:

5 Likes

That’s a very generous offer :grin:

3 Likes

Better stock up the wine cellar😉

5 Likes

A2A must be getting desperate re Statement gear they are holding

Could be further reductions maybe

I’m not sure any actually sold down under , I have my doubts

2 Likes

I’m very pleased with the newly acquired Nac 52. It’s really a fabulous amp. An olive SC is being serviced and will join it later.

78 Likes

Simple, sophisticated, elegant and clearly meant to bring aural and visual peace. Beautiful!

10 Likes

Thank you Max. Your room is one of my inspiration.

6 Likes