System Pics 2024

552DR / 250DR / ND5XS2 / Chord Dave

Close up of the SBLs with SJ PAXO

40 Likes

Playing with positioning now.
Moved forward 60 cms from back wall, in from the side walls to about 40 cms and toed them in to about 10-15 degrees off axis.
Sounding better🤔

23 Likes

Do share, in what way?

Sorted.

G

17 Likes

That’s better. We can’t have sloppiness.

6 Likes

I have a problem

8 Likes

7 Likes

Yup, why smoke if it can be done for you!

2 Likes

Oh no, that can’t be good. Did a mouse try to nest near a tube?

1 Like

My current system. Only the turntable and cd player have remained from previous years, everything else has been purchased this year.

29 Likes

You all guessed it was a joke. Smoke from my e-cigarette.
Why have you guessed so easily? :smile:

1 Like

Got my player today all i can say is just astounding

40 Likes

Maybe look some smaller Italian manufactors like Audel, they really have special stands.

1 Like

Looks very similar to the cd player which MrDom and I have, taking up the slack as naim withdraw from the cd sector.

Peter

1 Like

Fantastic news. Enjoy it!
Get those discs :cd: spinning :grin:

1 Like

Vape clouds settle like a fine film over all your nice shiny contacts! Beware, Mr Rooster!

4 Likes

Yes i will be changing the stand sometime in future .

Hi @Hawkmoon

Absolutely love the luxman set up. In the new year, I will be considering an upgrade and have considered moving to luxman cd and amp (a level below those you luckily have)

One of the few I’ve been trying to find out about is post sales support-I know IAG in Cambridge are the distributor. Have you found any information regarding how luxman support customers post sale (I see they have a 2 yr warranty) but do they offer more?

Any insight welcome

Best

Tom

2 Likes

I know kronos are offering a 5 year warranty for luxman i got a 2 year i purchased mine in dublin cloney audio, thank you for your comments. I also have to say the D10x is unbelievable good i never heard anything like it the soundstage is wide and deep i am very happy with it… and my wife was very emotional listening to it earlier today.

3 Likes

That’s when you know the system is performing well. :+1: Glad you are pleased with it.