System Pics 2024

You’re the star of the forum, Dan, and a Salisbury visit is a great gesture from Naim. I’m very sorry to hear about your latest health news, but I wish you the very best for your treatment and recovery.

4 Likes

Yes Colin has produced some stunning images over the years, they compliment that HiFi set-up rather nicely.

:+1:

Hi Dan
I’m a bit more distant than many, being out on the Fens of North Cambridgeshire, but I am retired, have a lot of free time and love to drive.
Would be very happy to make time to meet up and talk HiFi, Music, Family, Health issues and anything else.
As a famous cyclist once said, Live Strong :slightly_smiling_face:
@Richard.Dane, please make my email address available to Dan. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Dan,
as I am from Germany I can only offer you a lot of hugs for the moment. I need holiday very much (have not done a lot of it lately) and just talked with my better half going the UK… Who knows :slight_smile:
Would be extremely nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Hi @Dan_M - strange, we don’t know each other but it’s kind of hard to read the bad news … after all, we use to talk about luxury problems here.

Wish you all the best and hang in there!

Many regards,
Michel

3 Likes

Moved some things around

40 Likes

42 Likes

Hi Graeme, as you have a 2 x 3 box layout like myself I’m wondering how you’re dealing with the burndys? I can’t see them hanging down below the unit! Cheers

Kitchen scourers! Keeps them from actually touching the floor. The 7th box is hiding much of the spaghetti!

G

2 Likes

Ah, I see, thanks :grinning:

Well, there’s one box you could exchange for the real thing to improve SQ.:thinking::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just a IPad photo, taken from standing on a foot stool behind the sofa after playing “Welcome to the Blackout” now playing Jenny Lewis “Joy’All” No changes this year or the last few, only looking at the best music. My thoughts are with Dan and wishing you the best :heart:

50 Likes

That looks amazing. Hi-tec and homely at the same time. A difficult trick to carry off

2 Likes

teddy

:grinning:

1 Like

Cheese plants. They work wonders.

1 Like

I’ve learnt something new :grinning:

Hi @Dan_M, I just stumbled upon your post. Even if we don’t know each other, it’s impossible not to express support. It’s hard to find the right words… I’m very sorry about your situation and I do wish you all the best.

Thanks to your post, this community has showed its best side, it’s so nice and touching to see so many forum members trying to give their support in one way or another.

Take care, listen to music and stay strong,
Blacknote from Italy.

10 Likes

Subjective :wink:

52 Likes

I’m a bit biased here :slight_smile: Love the 30’s, they look great with the rest of the room.