System Pics 2024

I have no opinion on this at all, I was merely pointing you to the other thread.

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing it out,
I have edited now,

Guys, let’s not make a debate out of Dans wishes, reckon last thing he would want is a squabble, however unintentional.

2 Likes

Was not trying to make a debate,
Just pointing out a thing?

Let’s try to keep the System Pics thread on topic.

There’s now a dedicated thread for Dan. He has a challenging 4-5 months ahead so I think best to wish him all the best and keep our collective fingers crossed that it all goes well, and hopefully the factory visit will be a nice thing too look forward to.

33 Likes

I think

New stands for the ATC11’s and paired with an Atom sounding pretty damn fine.
Gary

56 Likes

Dan,

We don’t know each other, but I wanted to wish you the best. Like many others who have posted, I admire your spirit and your positive attitude in the face of adversity. You’re a reminder that we can be our best no matter what we are faced with.

Jeff

2 Likes

Love that piece of furniture - very cool.

2 Likes

I would like to be invited as well - will manage it if any possible !

SL2s sound good tonight, well every night

Probably the best speaker I will ever own

32 Likes

And the handsomest

2 Likes

Trying the Guru 12’s in a more typical Guru position, much closer to the wall and with more toe in.

Will give it a listen throughout the day on various material.

George Michael singing Roxanne from his Songs from the last Century sounding very cohesive and effortless.

25 Likes

2024……and beyond

46 Likes

No bright (white) future without the dark (olive) past…

26 Likes

The Olive line was my favorite iteration sonically of the Naim products.

4 Likes

Lovely piece of kit I had the n-Sats with the n-Sub for ten years through the NAC 200/NAP200. Now onto Nova and Evoke 20’s.

are those the Special 40’s?

Yes they are! :smiley:

agree with you on two stacks…especially 500 series