System Pics 2024

An interesting Rega ? Has it been modified?

The feet look :eyes: different?

After chopping and changing over many years THIS delivers the perfect tune in my living room

552DR
DAVE
ND5XS2
552PS
250DR

SL2Ss

Thats it folks

41 Likes

Might have missed something in the translation of your posts but is this for real?

It’s a modified RP6. Added a metal subplatter and delrin plater. The feet are just 3 IsoAcoustic Pucks placed under the table.

4 Likes

A turntable is required to look :eyes: good and sound good, suspect that does both

3 Likes

I think there is a sense of humour at play

3 Likes

Didn’t spot that the platter was non- standard . Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Didn’t you used to have a 500 or am I misremembering? Curious why you made a change, if that’s the case.

No, it was all tongue in cheek and a bit of banter.

DG…

4 Likes

How are you finding the Eversolo? Is it the 6 or 8?

Thats correct. Moved from two Fraim stacks to one so the 500 had to go also I didn’t want a 5ft single Fraim stack to house a 500.

The 250DR is perfect keeps things simple but delivers the goods, I dont miss the NAP500.

3 Likes

That’s some dedication to the OCD ‘cause’ there DG😉

Seriously, you have taken it all very well and in good humour.

Regarding the acoustic panels behind your speakers, they look like GIK Acoustics. Could you tell me which model they are please? I am contemplating adding some more for side reflections and yours look particularly neat.

Good spot.

They are indeed from GIK Acoustics and are Digiwave Horizontal Narrow, Impression Pro Series 50mm Acoustic Panel Diffuser Absorber.

DG…

1 Like

That’s great thanks DG. They look very nice. I’ve noticed that they now do a slat wall panel in oak which also look very nice.

It is the wall area behind the IKEA chair that I am thinking off - the chair is moved when I listen properly. The dado rail obviously has an impact on how a panel/panels will fit.

18 Likes

I thought these graphs might be useful as reference to some - they were shared on a DIY speaker FB group that I am a member of.

10 Likes

You can get half size panels for above and below the Dado Rail.

DG…

1 Like

New for this year is a streamer. An Eversolo A6. And new listening chair for Vitsoe and a rug (2,5x3,5m). Was tired of the crazy looking white/purple. Much better now.

34 Likes

Is that chair comfy? Just playing with their configurator.

My record so far is four hours without being sore. I like it a lot. You can not recline the back, but it has flex built in.

2 Likes

Thanks Gary - I’m surprised you haven’t borrowed a pair yet as Alastair had a few in stock :wink:

@Mr.Tibbs Cheers Mr T. Hope you are keeping well.

1 Like