System Pics 2024

It’s the 6, had it for a few months now. Works great, had no issues and sounds pretty good as well. Even better with the R2R Dac I’ve added. The screen is really nice and like the option for VU meters lol. Don’t regret buying it a bit.

1 Like

+1 for Siamese Dream :smile:

1 Like

He kindly offered, but its my next and last big upgrade……when we ever move. In the moment, i tickle around.
New place……new speakers etc

1 Like

Nait 2 is my dream Nait.

1 Like

Cables… It is mostly XLR. Dac uses Jacks.

10 Likes

It’s starting to come together! I have a big throw rug I put over the TV at times

27 Likes

The new Rel is a classic. :wink:

Haha it’s REL -ley good :blush:

Joking aside I actually prefer it to the REL S/510 I had… maybe it’s the down firing driver vs the front firing? Anyway it’s a great match for my Dynaudio Heritage Special’s in both tonality and finish.

1 Like

Brave move. I’m glad it’s working out.

1 Like

Uniti Star with Focal Aria 926’s an old Pro-ject .5 turntable from the late 90’s with a 90’s Mission Isoplat (both of which I’m looking to upgrade significantly this summer) there’s also a Pro-Ject phono stage in there as well. Cabling is Witch Hat Audio all sitting on an Apollo stand.

23 Likes

I guess it wasn’t Paul W. Klipsch…
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

A happy balance, my mental health has suffered over the past year, two Fraim stacks for some reason played a big part… hard to explain but hey who cares.

5 Likes

I get that!

@Cledi13 What a lovely system. I am thinking of getting an edition hub Organik myself to go with my 250 dr. How do the Linn amplifier modules compare to the 250dr?

1 Like

@james_n Utterly stunning system… You probably have one of the worlds best streamer preamps with some of the best amps and speakers you can buy. It’s very aspirational. Well done.

3 Likes

Have you tried some polymer damping material on the underside of the steel plate the TT stand on?

1 Like

My current setup:

Thorens TD 145/AT/Stageline - TEAC VRDS-9 - SuperNait - SuperCap - Vertere Pulse X mini - Naim IBLs.
(I haven’t sold the Sats.)

84 Likes

I had the tablare processed by BetonArt Audio in Germany

2 Likes

That’s a very interesting observation.

Beautiful :ok_hand: