System Pics 2024

Wow, that looks fabulous. :clap:

Trying to make the best possible use of shelf space (was not intended for audio).

51 Likes

Stunning IBLs there Max a timeless classic and the best finish too.

3 Likes

Thats Beautiful

1 Like

Thanks!
:slight_smile:

:pray:

I’ve been courting them for years… Now I have them in rosewood, courtesy of RSCH!

1 Like

The space probably sounds wonderfully, and looks wonderful. Four violins and two violas? Are you the player?

1 Like

My temporary system pic. I have to find a place and stand for my hot new beast.

46 Likes

@frenchrooster, time to make good use of your tail feathers for dusting your Fraim!? :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve only got Naim speakers, but hopefully allowed on this thread!

42 Likes

Fantastic - nicely done Max !

1 Like

thanks. It’s all of my son’s violin - started at 3 years old (one on the far right). That was 21 years ago :sweat_smile: He received his LRSM qualifications at 17.

5 Likes

thanks.

Good to see you’re giving that lovely power amp a bit of breathing space, FR. Very nice.

@Idak - Thankyou - it’s all come together quite nicely. I’m very pleased.

1 Like

Anyone with such great taste to partner AVID amplification with such lovely ancillaries is surely most welcome here! Is that’s an Integra or a Sigsum?

Well spotted!

Yup it’s a terrific amp - just the baby Integra, but drives the SL2s brilliantly. Plenty of detail, drive and dare I use the hackneyed phrase “musicality”.

1 Like

More space for him, les for us :grin::chicken:

1 Like

It’s all about compromise in this game, FR :wink:

1 Like

Good evening.
Good news for 2024.
My music corner is the same since years but … two weeks ago i move from my previous amplifier to a 282-250dr combo.
Second hand but quìte new, seller was a guy that lives close to me, hand delivery, original boxes etc.
really satisfying step up. For me, my ears, my wallet, my room this represent the top.

34 Likes

Playing some Dope Lemon

51 Likes

Thanks! :pray: