System Pics 2024

Love the ‘revealing’ pictures on the wall !

1 Like

The desk system

41 Likes

Nice. Is that a UnitiQute2 you have tucked away there?

1 Like

Yup. Serving under a desk since 2013.

3 Likes

I’m guilty of not being a true turntable guy, but I always think that Hana cartridges are the most beautiful ones from an aesthetic standpoint.
To design such a tiny, proportionated and elegant thing requires class.

5 Likes

Giorgio,

welcome three times - as a forum member, as an Italian one (or so I believe… :slight_smile: ), as a Supernait owner!
I had Arivas for a short time, and still think I should have experimented more with placement. They had a bit too much bass, but were also truly faithful to instruments’ voices, more than many speakers I tried.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Hello Seaman, I really like the suspended light. Would you please tell me the brand and model (if it’s identified like that) and where you found it? I see you are in Sweden, but hopefully I could find the same in U.K. Thank you.

2 Likes

Google ‘Dragonfly Art Deco Light Shade’ various around in the UK from £69 at B&Q to £300 at Tiffany Lighting.

2 Likes

Thanks, Andy. That’s just what I needed.

1 Like

I se that you got a correct answer already :grinning:

2 Likes

Swapped the Piegas for my Revolution Signatures to see how they work with the XS3. The Piegas are more refined with a smoother top end and greater bass power/depth.

However, the Tannoys do imaging really well and have an attack and rhythm to the music that is incredibly realistic and engaging though they are a little relentless with some recordings. They also seem happier than the Piegas when the volume is turned past 10 o’clock on the XS3.

Interestingly, the subwoofer crossovers with the Piegas were at 65hz while they are at 85hz with the Tannoys and could possibly go higher. The Tannoys are quoted with a -6db figure of 57hz which is quite high but the flip side is lack of boxiness and a clean, quick bass.

With the reflection of the Christmas Tree lights in the trim rings🎄

37 Likes

I really like that rack but unfortunately they are not sold here in Sweden :unamused:

2024 System… and hopefully 2025 system.

58 Likes

What speakers are those beauties?

Hi Giorgio, your room looks like my parents one in the early '80s when i was given my first system with 3A floorstanders either side of a cupboard. My Linn dealer in Cremona still has a pair of new, never sold Ariva and freshly restored Isobarik DMS. Where are you from ?

Regards
Roberto

1 Like

How’s the Eversolo working out?

I believe they are Spendor D7.2

1 Like

It’s surprisingly fun. Reminds me of the CD3. Not a Naim streamer but it fits my needs perfect

2 Likes

@Pauel is correct Spendor D7.2’s

2 Likes

I have 2 questions:

1. How is the Eversolo phone app?
  2. Are all these Eversolo streamers (A6, A8) a streamer plus a preamp?