System Pics 2024

New SoTm neo mini. Deffo an uplift compared to Cambridge cxn, and half the price

17 Likes

What type of wax did you use and how did you apply it to avoid streaks/lines?

1 Like

I read this without reference to the earlier post. Thought I’d stumbled onto a very strange website for a minute :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a wireless not a radio .

1 Like

Accepted and amended :wink: :+1:t2:

Nice to see the brighter mornings back. 08:00am before heading to work the other day.

G

45 Likes

Lovely room, relaxing space.
The white PMC’s work really well, within the space you’ve created :+1:

2 Likes

I used Howard’s “Wax it all”.
I applied it in round motions, waited an hour and then wiped off the excess.
I have waxed many wooden things around my home, and it works great every time.

3 Likes

I use Howards Feed and Wax on speakers and other things. Also a great product :ok_hand:

1 Like

Due to work commitments l have not been in my man cave for a while…

63 Likes

That’s a lovely set up and love the medium height Fraim shelves throughout providing space from different components. Lovely to see a CD555. What’s the turntable?

1 Like

The turntable is a Project Xperience X pack…unfortunately it’s had little use….since the CD555 arrived…

1 Like

Many thanks. Years ago I wax polished my Tannoys (cherry veneer) and liked the sheen but then, in certain lights, polishing lines showed up that bothered me, so I took the polish off (careful use of baby wipes and panel degreaser). However, the product you used looks impressive - is it quite liquid or more of a paste?

0000 steel wool if you want a satin smooth even layer :+1:

1 Like

Sunday night, playing groovy vinyl from some olive stuff.
Regards Tomas

61 Likes

It is a paste. It does not leave any lines.

1 Like

Bit of a swap around with the Ifi Stream and MF MX-Dac moving from cabin to Naim system.

Yamaha Wx-ad10 moved the other way and will go on the Densen system in cabin when Wiim Pro Plus turns up to go on Technics.

Sounding rather lovely in the main system for streaming now.

23 Likes

FRANKIE SAY SUPERNAIT RULES
:blush:

5 Likes

I should have done it a while ago and swapped around the Yam and the Ifi/MX-Dac but the new speakers really showed the Yam had gone as far as it could go and whilst not Frankie at the moment Chet Baker is sounding rather excellent. Rack looks better populated now

2 Likes

Bailey listening to his favourite track, Dogs from Animals 2018 Remix. Perfect post dog walk listen…

48 Likes