System Pics 2024

That’s a wonderful set up. Interesting to see ND555 with new stuff.

1 Like

Looking good Dan. Great move with the 500 :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks James. I am loving the set up. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Which one sounds better?!

Distressingly… the Nap 300 DR seems to have a major fault. After about 30 minutes one channel shut down, and now the other one has as well!

Just starting another thread about fault finding to check I’m not going mad! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh no! So sorry to hear that. We will help sort it out if we can. One way or the other it will be resolved.

@Fcodamo hi… congrats !! One question, when you connect the NPX to your 332, do you need 2 power cords ? Or like the “old” 300s, you only need one power cord to power the pre and PS . Thanks

@Neil0001 oh no… maybe you check and re check ALL your cable connections .

I had S2 Racetech, with some PTP bits, very much fun and much Better than Elise S1 despite the naysayers

1 Like

HI. 2 burndy cables are required which are supplied with the npx 300. however between the 252 and supercap only one was needed. so you only need a power cable on the npx 300. the 332 is only attached with the burbdy

1 Like

@Fcodamo … I see… thanks ! Enjoy your new 300s :clap:t2:

Is that the new Analogue Productions Atlantic 75th Anniversary reissue of CS&N?

Are we in 2044? Where did those 20 years go?

3 Likes

Warm greetings from Germany. My music room is my office, my hobby, my cinema :slight_smile: I’ve had Naim Audio since I was a student and I’ll never change it.

MainSystem: NAC 252, NAP300, AV2, DVD5, 1xNAP-V145 (Center), 2xNAP 250, CDS3 and 555PS,NBL, 2x Credo, Center Axent, 4x N-Sub, Pioneer UDP- LX800, Racks -Phonosophie

107 Likes

Nigel, why 2044?

1 Like

Loving the duplex n-Subs!

3 Likes

Welcome @NNNM. That’s a great set up.

Ah, it’s the 75th anniversary of Atlantic Records, but 55 years since the album’s release.

Welcome and greetings from Hamburg

3 Likes

This might help you, Nigel!

1 Like