System videos 2020

Tomorrow it is then Peter :+1:t2::crazy_face:

Yep and cant wait after 3 weeks of no music. I was thinking, that I could maybe talk about my room treatment :sleeping::yawning_face: :rofl: ATB Peter

2 Likes

It’s Lahndan via Surrey, innit…

1 Like

How are we getting on @PeterR, system back up and running and video being edited ready for tonight’s viewing? :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yup…drum roll… Peter…let’s be having ya :wink::joy:

1 Like

Hi Popeye and Dusty. One minor glitch in that respect as the boxes were meant to be sent straight from Salisbury to myself in West Sussex… oh no, all boxes were sent back to Signals By mistake. Hey ho delivery is now due tomorrow am :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ATB Peter

1 Like

I realise the pre is on ‘mono’ - that’s not deliberate, often hit that by mistake when aiming for mute!

26 Likes

Nice system Graham. I have two girls now running around the house and people always said to me that the Hifi would be one of the things that would go on the back burner.
I have to say once they go down for the evening, the system gets fired up and becomes my nirvana!
:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I sympathise, I know when my two have been playing where they shouldn’t because the antenna on the back of the NDX2 are all wonky, that and finding Lego hiding on the Fraim somewhere!

@PeterR are we all back up and running now? Hope system is back on song!? :+1:t2:

Thank you popeye, yep 552+ 2x555PSs happily reinstated. Everything will need some time to open back up on the frequency extremes, but I already have more resolution on vocals ie system is sounding better, than when the boxes left. Have given up on hearing something different, as I’m a very happy bunny with the system now. :+1:t3: ATB Peter

1 Like

@Richard.Dane I would like to post a video, but I don’t know how to do.

Drop it onto Youtube and link to it on here. You’ll need a YT account.

Once you have your video hosted on a platform such as youtube, you just take the direct share link and use the ‘Add An Image’ function when you post it here.

8 Likes

Very nice set-up!

I’ve also got the 805D3 (on my AV) and love them - the premium finish on yours look very special.

Thanks for sharing Graham!

(BTW, I’ve given you a ‘like’ on the YT clip).

George.

1 Like

Hi Wolfgang. Thanks for sharing your lovely system and cosy pad with us. :+1:t3: ATB Peter

Nice video :grinning:

being tying to post video from IPAD, up load does not say yes

any ideas?

Are you doing it via YouTube ants? It’s the only way.