The Best ๐Ÿ‘Œ

last time I put anything woollen in a tumble dryer it came out suitable for 3 year old!

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve been using it for about the same time - love it even on a three day growth.

2 Likes

We squirt a bit of Vanish stain remover (OxiAction is the one weโ€™re currently using) and then wash with the โ€˜eggโ€™ as normal. No problems.

Never tried it without the Vanish, tbh - donโ€™t want to risk fixing a stain!

Also, picking up on another comment, weโ€™ve never had to re-wash anything.

Mark

2 Likes

Apparently this retails at $75. Iโ€™m in the wrong business.

I would also judge from its on-line write up that the description might be a misnomer.

Maybe she has a medical conditionโ€ฆIโ€™ll get my coat

Has everyone been down the boozer today? :laughing:

2 Likes

I assumed this was a spoof, but it appears to be for real. Not sure what to think.

1 Like

Not as good as the real thing.

Is that the voice of experience??

1 Like

I like to use smokeless charcoal disks to burn frankincense resin:

Wishing you a lovely evening :relaxed:

2 Likes

Interesting, are they available in the UK?

There is a website House of Frankincense that sells several different grades of frankincense (it is a shop based in Camden that dispatches to the UK). The charcoal discs are available on Amazon. Wishing you a lovely evening :relaxed:

1 Like

No, perhaps โ€˜goodโ€™ was the wrong phrase, but seems unlikely it would be โ€˜authenticโ€™ but how on earth anyone would really know is beyond me. I think it must simply be a simile of some kind, tasteful or not.

2 Likes

Candles can be dangerous:

Apparently ok if you trim the wick.

2 Likes

For those looking for a grater, the Cuisipro is the best I have come across. Itโ€™s really sharp and has grooves that reduce the surface area (less friction) whilst grating:

Wishing everyone a lovely evening/day :relaxed:

7 Likes

Thank you. Iโ€™d forgotten what the focus of the thread was meant to be :grinning:

3 Likes

I think I may have stumbled across a previously unpublished Monty Python script - thatโ€™s the only explanation I can think of for this threadโ€™s content!!

Peter

3 Likes

Back on topic :astonished:

I really should have created a โ€˜Best cleaning products, tips and tricksโ€™ thread!

I will shortly be asking about dishwasher tablets as our regular ones no longer seem to get the mugs clean!

1 Like

Fairy Platinum of course!

that belongs in the best jokes thread