The Best πŸ‘Œ

I only interact by eating them! We’ve recently discovered they’e also good (and quite different) cooked.

1 Like

Surely this is the only place I’d ever read such a sentence?

3 Likes

Nevermind radishes, it’s the asparagus season. It has my vote for best veg. And it’s in my favourite risotto (although there is a shortage of good rice; I’m trying Baldo, but I’m not impressed).

3 Likes

I think you might be onto something here.

2 Likes

Agreed! For me the best place for a radish is on the compost heap, in the hope that is might come back as something nice to eat next time.

Our favourite risotto is asparagus and mushroom, from a tried and tested recipe we keep coming back to.

3 Likes

Made this last week (and again last night!) with asparagus from my allotment - my favourite risotto. Still able to find carnaroli rice atm

8 Likes

You haven’t been using the Internet for very long, have you?

5 Likes

Double crunch - nice

1 Like

Jamaica Blue Mountain BlendπŸ‘ŒπŸ»

2 Likes

The greatest orchestrator of all time, the master of musical colour and precision – take that all you Wagnerians and German Romantics with your stodgy, brown, pudding-y music!

2 Likes

Max Headroom?

4 Likes

The mighty Mo?

2 Likes

Small in stature, but a giant in his genius.

1 Like

Also had time to found a very successful chain of shoe shops. Respect.

:wink:

3 Likes

That’s very ravelling of you.

2 Likes

When you think of it it’s quite strange we know so many modern artists/musicians/composers/conductors by their appearance but there are few traditional/classical composers I’d honestly recognise from a photo/image even if colourised. Seems odd in a way as so many other historical figures we associate with paintings/images.

1 Like

The best I’ve drank so far but I’m open to other suggestions.

8 Likes

@Akh666

No 10 excellent

No 3 excellenter!

2 Likes

Interestingly, my gin book rates the London Dry above the No. 10:

2 Likes

Another excellent Tanqueray, agreed. I buy more of this than No 10, I must admit.

Still (!) buy more of No3 though.

1 Like