The Best 👌

Came across this recently, gorgeous… this is the small jar, I purchased the large one :smiley:

4 Likes

I would say this would taste similar :innocent:

2 Likes

It wasn’t long thinking about peanut butter that thoughts of satay come swiftly.

This one saves you having to make up your own from scratch. You do need to follow a recipe but adding this brings it to another level.
Use a spoonful of this into your next noodle dish, along with almost anything else that could do with an extra depth of spicy Unami.

3 Likes

1 Like

I can’t stand peanut butter (though I like peanuts), but I love satay.

3 Likes

The BEST court verdict ever!!!

12 Likes

Gone in 3, 2, 1…

1 Like

Wot you got against Cher?

1 Like

4 Likes

Infinitely better than peanut butter is this:

Pistachio butter. A base for delectable ice cream or gelato. Apparently very good to eat like peanut butter for those who like their nut butter - but somewhat more costly than PB. I can actually manage a small spoonful of this neat, whereas I can’t PB.

2 Likes

Taking The Best up a notch…

IMG_3600

…not actually American - more Yorkshire.
Paprika, onion, tomato and garlic powder mixed with msg and salt.
You can sprinkle some on everything.

2 Likes

The best sponge holder…

7 Likes

There must be nearly 23 million different chilli garlic sauces available to try, and I have tried them all…

This Lee Kum Kee chili garlic sauce is the Best.

Instantly familiar.

Has the unique quality of being both unrecognisable in its contribution to an Asian dish, and as its absence being missed. I put that down to the courseness of its ingredients of salted pickled chillies and garlic not so processed to saturate its profile.

4 Likes

I have been surprised to discover how much I liked this Gear Bag from Fjällräven. It’s particularly good with chargers and leads. To the extent that I now have three - all green.

I liked it so much that I bought one for my girlfriend. So much for male naivety.

5 Likes

Yes Fjällräven products are brilliant. I trust you’re waxing it? It turns out to be an art looking after these Fjällräven materials and it does end up being based on a very individual requirement.

The trousers are particularly good.

2 Likes

I often use French bread flour but this Panasonics into a very fine loaf.
350grammes Cobber with 50grammes Canadian. Plus the all important lump of butter.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Pogo stick?

2 Likes

Yes.

It belongs to my one legged gardener. :grin:

1 Like

He will be hopping mad if he’s lost it. :rofl:

4 Likes