The Best πŸ‘Œ

Now you’d never see that with Vegimite :grin:

4 Likes

Is that a genuine thing @TOBYJUG ? I’m already salivating

2 Likes

Save money and do what I do. Simply recycle and use the little scraper that comes with your next NHS stool sample kit.

5 Likes

Eeeeuuuggghhhh! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Well, who would want to get all of the Vegemite out of the jar?

4 Likes

You could always pretend that it’s a Nutella spreader :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wot a rip off.

Those Marmite aficionados among us, (and we do often keep that information private), would already know that there exists a small flat surface on each side of the Marmite jar, so that the last few savoury morsels can drain down where they are easily removed with a teaspoon.

Strangely enough, these last few drops never seem to make it as far as my slice of toast.

Anyone fooled into buying one of these completely unnecessary implements must be an absolute beginner. :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

How hot do you store your Marmite that if may flow?

Just in the usual kitchen cupboard.

An overnight stand on the edge of the jar works fine. :+1:

The Marmife isn’t dishwasher safe and does look too large and ridiculous.

IMG_3769

There was a wooden one bundled into a marmite gift box that looks much better and sensible.

IMG_3768

1 Like

Gonna need a biggerer jar, aintcha. :+1:

4 Likes

I with ya.

IMG_3770

1 Like

We tend to use the last dregs in cooking - bit of hot water into the jar, swirl around, and chuck it in your casserole or stew or whatever.

5 Likes

Those in Yorkshire will agree

IMG_6665

8 Likes

Those of us not in Yorkshire won’t agree

6 Likes

breakfast buffet on the Queen Elizabeth …

2 Likes

Okatsune secateurs.

Probably the best secateurs in the world, if you’ve got a large tree or shrub pruning project on. :grin:

Low maintenance, don’t need sharpening that often, rugged, take a lot of abuse (as the photo of my wifes pair shows).
Very sharp and easy to use.

They are bypass, but don’t work like other bypass. Only one blade does the cutting, unlike the usual scissor action.

A snip at Β£40 to Β£50. :grin:

4 Likes

7 Likes

But is the fly swatter using long pimples on his weapon of choice? :grinning:

Naturally we’re on the left :grin:

1 Like