The Doors

Can’t wait for some Wintertime Love

Ooh…

Want it!

Released soon, deliveries in US by end August. Maybe.

3 Likes

Seen on UK Website - The Vinyl Adventure, 1 copy ordered.

1 Like

Thanks @Oxfordian - was going to order from the States, but going VA route as well :+1:t3:

Cheers :beers:

1 Like

Can’t miss that!
Ordered from Diverse Vinyl

1 Like

£199.95 - based on my two UHQR purchases of Pretzel Logic and Aja not really that good from a SQ perspective, better than normal but not £150 better, so I’ll pass on this one.

Tim

1 Like

People are Changed.

Nice!

My first sight of the actual record.
Shouldn’t be too long now.
https://youtube.com/shorts/eJZ8vD5WjcI?si=-T1S_w8V9TTtYoq_

I have contacted the store that I ordered mine from only the other day to query the delay in getting my copy as many locations in Europe are stating that they have copies in stock.

The response I have received is that apparently supplies for the UK are not scheduled to arrive until around the third week of September.

Why copies should be so late arriving in to the UK is unknown.

1 Like

Thanks for this @Oxfordian. Having read about deliveries happening, I was wondering when it may come.

Ordered mine direct from Acoustic Sounds. It arrived (in the UK) early last week.

1 Like

What do you think if it @Basil1966 ?

I was going to go through AS, grrr. But, hey ho. How were the shipping and (if any) tax charges?

Sorry… Should have said “Acoustic Sounds”… Now edited.
Price including shipping in gbp was around 135. No tax etc added. I’ve bought several records from then without any additional charges. Delivery and comms have been great and their packaging is bomb proof.
I haven’t had chance to play it through yet but I’m interested in how it’ll compare to the 45rpm pressing.

1 Like

Interesting comment about taxes, I have ordered vinyl direct from AS previously but each time I have been stung with a high delivery charge, import tax and duty which has made the purchases very expensive.

Cannot fault their packaging though, it is as you say ‘bomb proof’.

I was going to order via Michael 45rpm who is based in Germany but decided to stick with and support a UK business - maybe something to review going forward.

1 Like

Bad link…sorry. Deleted.

Hope this one works…

The great Curtis Amy on sax.
Touch Me

2 Likes

No “stronger than dirt” at the end - lol!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m surprised Ray didn’t slip it in!

Amazing how things have changed - they go on TV (sounded like Richard Clark (the poultry excrement bot won’t let me use his real name) introducing them) and hire a wind and string section to play live. These days, half the regular concerts are lip-synched - it was an era where you had a lot more difficulty hiding a lack of talent!

My good buddy Jeff just did a photo shoot with Robbie Krieger:

1 Like