The Naim New Classic Range - Part 2

if my 252 was faulty then im sure yours could have been is all im saying dude. everything is subjective…even cars

i think we all need to relax, i know your 222 is nice

Well your memory is failing you. Maybe try reading for understanding. :smiley:

I really can’t be bothered, chill and have a lovely Christmas

1 Like

same!wahahahahaha merry christmas dude.

My dealer didn’t think my 252 was faulty and I’ll give him the nod on that expertise. Are you not calm? I don’t why anyone would get worked up over opinions on hifi equipment.

Heaven forbid you understand the subject you’re criticizing. Merry xmas and all that jazz. :smiley:

:sleeping:

6 Likes

:rofl:

Stay cool mate it’s Christmas- well it is now in the southern hemisphere

4 Likes

It’s all good, don’t read into something that’s not there. Merry xmas to you and yours.

Thank you for the write up! Much appreciated.

You’re welcome.

We can only give our personal opinions on here. These opinions can of course be challenged, but not to nth degree.

Each forumite’s opinion is equally valid, possibly with the exception of those who are espousing opinions without direct experirience.

Let’s chill, have a lovely Christmas, and come back in the New Year with Love and tolerance.

11 Likes

Thinking a bit about the next step… Today I have a NAP250DR that I like. The rest of the system consists of the NAC-N272 with an XPSDR. I now have the opportunity to purchase a NAC252 with a SupercapDR and a NDX2, all from 2016, in immaculate condition, one owner and for only £1200 more than a new NSC222. What do you think, New or old?

1 Like

Old, that would be a great system and way ahead of a 222.

4 Likes

The deal is great vfm if you like classic gear, you can accommodate, it matches speakers and room – on this basis not much risk.

1 Like

For your information on NDX2. I had mine out for 6 months and eventually sold it for 34 000SEK. The money some stores ask for them now is way above the actual value for them so be careful how much you pay right now. OC have dropped more in price than you might think which in return make them a real deal now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We used to have 272/XPSDR/250DR.

NDX2/XPSDR/252/SCDR would be a huge jump in quality across streaming board, DAC and pre… We never used our 250DR with 252.

You’ve got the option of an end game classic system there. 222 not in the same league.

2 Likes

I would go fo it. Prices have dropped. There is a 252 for £1850 on ususual auction site now.

Olive and Chrome bumper has held prices. The OC has had a bit of a drop.

2 Likes

The classic has had a heck of a drop. 250dr, sn2, 282, 252, scdr, all crazy low prices the last few weeks.

1 Like