The Naim New Classic Range - Part 2

Well the first pair off secondhand 350’s i have seen have popped up, only a few months old and up for £8000.
Great saving if you are looking for some, wouldn’t mind trying these myself actually.

9 Likes

Go for it.

1 Like

U should … they sounds very good w dCS … with the power they grip is good :+1:

1 Like

Crazy… IMO… :crazy_face:

But… good for anyone looking to save a few $£…

If a s/h pair of 350s pop up in the states I might be in trouble.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I can’t plus i already have fantastic grip lol

1 Like

I got my NC250 S/H, the original owner was upgrading to 350s. I got it for an excellent price.
I could resist second-hand 350s but if I saw 332 and 333 I would find that much harder to resist.

1 Like

I saw those 350’s yesterday. My wife resisted on my behalf. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

could get a 500dr and have some change for that though

1 Like

You could, plus you could get lot’s off other Amp’s if you wish.
But it’s the first i have seen secondhand.
For me i would rather have these over a 500dr, because they are balanced unlike the 500, and would therefore work better on my set up.
But i am not after any, i like what i have but still i would be interested to see how they got on.

1 Like

to be fair if you have a balanced pre then yea im with you on that. 8k is quite good, everyone is different but for me id buy a 500dr, thats based on my setup and its the next one up in the range

3 Likes

@Dunc hi … need some opinions… base on the picture , if I am to stack the dCS as per , due to space constraint, with isolator , will it compromise the sound quality of the dCS ? Or any “discounted” effects on sound production?

Hi i had my rossini player and clock stacked for a while, then i had isoacoustic gala between them, and if being honest couldn’t tell the difference.
Yes separate shelves would be better, but i don’t think you will be disappointed with now it sounds, how you have it.

1 Like

@Dunc … thanks for the reply and opinions … yup shall see as deem fit …and congrats on your Vavaldi and clock … awesome gears… am also looking at vavaldi clock :smiley:

1 Like

I would have loved a new 300 series, especially the 350 amps. But for the same money ($65K down under), I would get a brand new Isuzu D-Max X-Terrain instead.

3 Likes

One would’ve thought with the manufacture now in Eastern Europe there would have been some kind of savings. If there is it’s certainly not being passed on to the consumer.

Well it depends what is being manufactured in EU

I suspect not the high end gear like the 300 series

Guess remains to be seen, I doubt we’ll get much made in the UK.

And probably won’t affect me in a big way anyway wherever its manufactured

2 Likes