The Naim New Classic Range - Part 2

Congratulations Naim! All very impressive indeed. I especially really like the clean lines of the new 332 Pre-amp…

8 Likes

NSS333, NAC332, NPX300 direct to Active ATC50s. I will take this direction I think

9 Likes

Fantastic to see a hifi company refreshing and not standing still, well done.

3 Likes

I like it’s not glossy middle anymore

3 Likes

Indeed, (looks lovingly at the ATC 40a currently connected to the Supercap)

The American sites are stating…
The availability of the NSS 333, NAC 332, NAP 350, NVC TT, NPX TT and NPX 300 will be available October 2023.

Edit: Whathifi states June. So I presume this relates to the UK.

Whathifi have the UK prices.

2x NPX300 perhaps?

Well, it all looks quite excellent, very modern and much simplified.

First impressions are that the NAP350 looks fantastic and will be well up there performance wise.

It will be interesting to see how the NAC 332 performs against the 282 and 252, and how close it gets to the 552 (short I expect as the additional NPX300 won’t be as beefy as the 552PS, and there is no floating chasis etc). Really like the inclusion of the headphone amp.

The NSS 333 looks more like the NDX2 remodelled, I’m not seeing any obvious improvements there as such, other than the connections. I wonder if the 555PS can be used with it?

1 Like

Really great job on the nieuw 300 line Naim.
Hopefully I can get a decent priced xps/555ps for my NDX2 now, not upgrading to the NSS333. (Yet….)

Naim site states ‘NSS 333 can be linked with New Classic products, but also with previous Classic Series lines via a new range of specific cables.’ So presuming its the same leads applicable to the NSC222.

1 Like

@110dB I know you are going to be busy today so apologies for starting the bombardment! CAn the xps DR be used to power a 332 Pre amp with the correct leads?

1 Like

Not good news for my search for a decent priced xps/555dr. :cry:

Nice to see that the NVC TT is both MM and MC capable…

“Get the most out of your vinyl with NVC TT. Very easy to use, it is perfectly compatible with any turntable with MC cartridges and MM cartridges, and easily connects to NAC 332 or NSC 222 preamplifiers. When linked with its dedicated power supply, NPX TT, it offers high performance.”

5 Likes

Interesting that the Solstice is being shown in all the press shots as well.

Nice one Naim.

All looks good to me and I look forward to having a dem.

Richard

1 Like

Congratulations for the entire naim team for the new series. @Richard.Dane is there a new integrated amplifier replacing the SN3 expected this year.

The Supernait 3 continues in the Naim lineup.

6 Likes

Thanks Nigel @HungryHalibut

The team worked hard on the logic of the new range to make it clear interoperable. Now the versatility of a universal NAP 300 makes more sense.

…wow, the NAP 350s have some dynamic range. Looking forward to hearing from those who get to hear and own them.

14 Likes

Dumb question but is the left channel still the right channel and vice a versa with the new stuff.

All very interesting…
Particularly keen to find out more about the NVC-TT and NPX-TT…

Also, was curious to see what stand alone pre-amps might be offered?