Things I’ve done in the last 24 hours

Drunk at 8.15 a.m ?

Cause plane delay

They should have to pay

3 Likes

That’s a very lucky python

Drunk and throwing up at 5.30am.

Flying has become too easy, people ignore the rules and attendants that have to implement them.
A couple of weeks ago we flew back from Corfu……turbulence, seatbelts on……toilet queue were asked to sit……many times, before they got the message.
Inbound flight……very heavy landing, still on the runway (quite short one) heavy reverse thrust. We are in row 1…… chief stewardess in front of us, buckled up per rules until on stand. Woman runs down the aisle, wanting to use a toilet………

1 Like

Unacceptable…….i chose a Corfu flight at silly o clock to miss that. It was a Jet2……2 food drink trolleys and then duty free?

1 Like

Nastassja…

1 Like

not good

Driven to Northumbria for my coffee roasting course tomorrow :grinning: Want to decide if it’s a good idea to buy a fancy roasting machine as a retirement project

4 Likes

Built my new Fraim, and bizarrely misplaced the NAC252/SCDR Burndy. Can’t find it anywhere. It’s been 6 hours and I’m starting to move beyond annoyed!

House upside down. Daughter/Wife/Friends/Cleaners disowned just in case. Bins checked (ick!) . Neighbours mutilated (good excuse)

Hopefully fresh brain will help tomorrow. Until then I can fall back on my SN3. Actually sounds pretty damn good!

2 Likes

Profoundly irritating when things like that happen. Hope you find it soon

Ian

It’s probably inside one of the Fraim boxes.

Day 1 yesterday of my twin and I’s joint 60th birthday weekend. Fired up the UUNI!
Day 2 Today - Off to the Atholl Palace Hotel for a few days D, B&B.
Day 3 My birthday - Joint birthday dinner with 17 family and friends
Day 4 My twin sisters birthday
Day 5 Home for my niece’s birthday cooking for 11.

She’s over from Germany and she and her grown up kids want the ‘Highland experience’. I’ve chosen the hotel with the loudest tartan carpets!

View down the valley

G

17 Likes

Nice view, nothing like a recharge. :grin:

2 Likes

Happy birthday from someone who hit the big 60 2 weeks ago - it’s really not that painful! Have a brilliant few days

2 Likes

Thanks!

G

So you were born a day apart?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Graeme, I beat you to the milestone by 6 months, it’s good on this side.

1 Like

23.15 then after midnight.

G

4 Likes

Getting there…

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! :birthday: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon:

May you enjoy many more… It sounds you had a great visit with your family!

1 Like