Things I’ve done in the last 24 hours

Yes, couldn’t have picked a better week - the weather was perfect and quite unexpected after the Summer we’ve had so far. Looks like it’s back to ‘normal’ again this week :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Have a look at Airmid. Its quite comprehensive.

yes, I’ve got it - it’s great!

What’s Airmid?

An app to access medical records. I thought that’s what you were looking for.

ok - thanks will check that out.

We had a Hurricane doing a display over the hills at Chalke Valley today. A rare and welcome sight. Wasn’t expecting it - apparently a Spitfire also did a display last night.

1 Like

I had a look at Airmid just now but “your GP practice does not support Airmid”. So I’ve deleted it again.

There is another such app called “Patient Access” which my GP practice does support. I find that the NHS app is a lot more useful, but occasionally Patient Access is more intelligent in how it displays data than the NHS app. So I keep that one for that alone.

My wife is a GP and she recommends Airmid.

Another app you might be able to try is SystmOnline, but I found Airmid to be better.

I believe that Airmid is the SystmOnline mobile phone app. You use the same login details.

I use both Airmid and NHS apps.

No doubt!

But as my GP practice doesn’t support them, logging into the Airmid app with the NHS login meant that when I got in, there was nothing there. No appointments, no prescriptions, no medical records. Just generalised medical advice not especially relevant to me.

I use SystmOnline via a quick link to the website on both my iPad and iMac. Strangely we have three GP Surgeries where I live and all have different degrees of access my sister uses a different surgery and my ex brother in law uses the third surgery all with different levels of access to records.

When speaking to my surgery it seems that some are waiting for systems to be updated to allow full access. We have just been updated with a new surgery contact number this allows a callback facility so you don’t have to wait in a que.

As point of interest I use company called Coloplast Charter for my Stoma supplies. I placed an order at 14.53 last Monday the order was acknowledged and a request for a Prescription sent to my GP Surgery, at 15.45 I had notification that this had been received and my order was being dispatched it was delivered by DHL at 13.15 the next day I wish my general prescription requests could get close to this level of service.

2 Likes

Second night in Denmark.

6 Likes

I received my PMC stands last night and during assembly this morning, discovered the base plate chipped, rusty and had bubbles on the paintwork. In addition, the black damping material had a very strong rubbery smell. Contacted my dealer and still trying to work out a suitable solution.

1 Like

Gee that’s not good rather disappointing hope they sort it out for you soon.

1 Like

Only one solution really.

DG…

2 Likes

I have requested for a replacement/refund. Dealer’s option was to take the display set or do a swap for the defective parts. They are currently checking with the PMC distributor.

Gosh, we’re these new?

Yes. However, the box was a little open when it arrived and not in the best condition.

On the other hand, I have received stuff that are in good condition and the box seems to have travelled star track miles. Anyway, I will be sending it back and getting a refund.

1 Like

That defect has not occured whilst the package was in transit. Looks like a combination of poor manufacturing and being stored in a damp place for quite a while.

7 Likes