Trying to get going with a ND5 XS 2

Truly hoping you can sort this Stephen.

C.

Thanks Mike, there is a slider button which it won’t allow me to slide. I have scrolled through 18 tedious pages of Terms & conditions with nothing at the end (or obvious) of it to click.

Did you go back to the accept button at the top, after scrolling through

Hi John,
It will not let me accept no matter what I do. I’m going to have to get on the phone , yet again.

If you get know joy on the phone it maybe worthwhile making a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple store. I always find it easier to do things face to face rather than over the phone.

It wants my card details - No way. Nada!!

Do it, they stay on the device.

It’s NOT having my card details.

Steven, stop panicking. Just google the problems. Look…

1 Like

You can remove the payment method once you are setup. Though it won’t cause a problem to leave it.

YAY!!! Thanks Nigel!!!:heart::heart:

Don’t panic, and be sure to tell us how much you love the new streamer when you’re sorted.

1 Like

Take a deep breath and slow down!

1 Like

Steven, so long as you promise not to kiss me, I’m happy to pop round to give you a hand if you need it. Just email if you want.

4 Likes

PHE -that was exhausting stuff!!

It says open on the Naim app - WOW!!!

Time to unbox the beast!!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

He deserves a kiss…but promise not to anyway. This is resolvable…if i can do it with my daughters help, so can you.
We are all here for your streaming endeavour. Be brave, get HH in the loop. Life is too short…have a great day together sorting it out.:+1:

2 Likes

Been following this from behind a cushion ! I do hope you like the streamer after this…:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for all your time a patience everyone, you really have been of immense help and are wonderful people. I can only apologise for my lack of experience - Crikey what a relief, I was really starting to think l wasn’t very welll.:innocent::+1:

2 Likes

Boom Mumma!

1 Like

Great, you are on your way, and have learned something new. Have you loaded Asset on the Qnap? If not, you’ll need to get that sorted out.

1 Like