Vinyl releases on pre order

Amazon now have Nduduzo for £33 now.

Other outlets are available

1 Like

91Y+5Db1K-L.AC_SX425

Duran Duran Medazzaland 25th anniversary never released on vinyl before. Due on 14th October

Not long now…
Can_Live_in_Cuxhaven_SPOON65_FULL2

2 Likes

Bruce Springsteen - Only The Strong Survive, on Ltd green vinyl from Bruce’s store…

Number of the Beast anniversary edition with Beast over Hammersmith live album.

2 Likes

Paul Weller - Will of the People, UMC (2022)

This triple LP consists of B-Sides and rarities not released on any of Paul’s LP’s from between 2002 and 2021, It’s a follow up from the now very rare Fly on the Wall triple LP from 2003 .

Does make me smile, seems like almost every release these days is on “limited coloured vinyl” the true limited edition now being the normal Black

2 Likes

Or barrel scrapings to milk the fans, I was wondering when we might get some new music from the usually prolific Mr Weller after the dissapointing imo Fat Pop

2 Likes

Also just ordered this.

1 Like

Yes I too have just ordered this.

1 Like

I’ve never been able to connect with Springsteen.
My general music taste would suggest his music etc should be “right up my street”, yet I am simply underwhelmed by him🤷🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

Not even his album “Western Stars” from a couple of years ago QuickSticks ?

A bit different from him but has turned out to be a big favourite of mine

Never listened to it. :man_shrugging:t2:
Problem is, once you’ve drawn a line under someone, you tend not to revisit to test the waters again.
I also no longer listen to the radio and rely predominantly on my chosen streamer source to recommend new music in the areas/bands I listen to, so he simply never comes up.
If I’m at a loose end for something to listen too I the coming days and I remember, I might give it a go🙂

If The Seeger Sessions album is anything to go by, then this ‘covers’ tribute is definitely worth a punt as it could be a cracking album.

1 Like

Well, I’ve had it on whilst driving to the dentist. I don’t hate it, but I wouldn’t choose to listen to it spontaneously :man_shrugging:t2:
No real change to my original opinion I’m afraid.
We all can’t like everything🙂

I had this on cassette back in the late eighties and listened to it relentlessly in my car. I’d not listened to it for at least 30 years until I streamed it via Tidal last weekend. I was blown away…

Then earlier today I was checking if my pre-ordered copy of George Michael, Older was finally going to arrive and an advert for the Soul Mining re-release for National Vinyl Day was there at the bottom of the page. I had no hesitation in adding it to my cart. I just hope it’s a good pressing.

10 Likes

I bought Fly On The Wall on Cd when it came out if you’ve not heard it, it’s well worth it some excellent covers.

A juicy 70s Brit Jazz Decca and Deram twosome

2 Likes

Great to see Harry Beckett getting some attention, who’s reissuing that one BC?

Edit: I see its part of the British Jazz Explosion series mastered by Gearbox, bodes well

1 Like