Vtuner down

Will give it a go, cheers

1 Like

I’m getting more into iRadio everyday.

Since December 25, V Tuner has been down, I live in Hemmingford township in Canada. I changed the Focal & Naim app from Apple Strore and the app is worse: no color, etc.
I read that Stevensky claimed that the VTuner outage ended in the United Kingdom but in Canada??

It’s down worldwide again. There is a very long thread about this. You should read before posting!

Thanks, I suspected it’s the subscription based AV Studio. I have the legacy AV 3.5 where iRadio isn’t supported. AV is great and use it to stream (wired) my music collection. Honestly it’s getting too much w all these subscription based services …

For folks who have Apple Music & a HomePod, you can ask Siri on the HomePod to play whichever music/radio station & select Muso (gen 1, gen 2) and free up your iPhone /tablet.

1 Like

Luckily I have a backup streamer, the Raumfeld Connector, which is connected to the Naim with SPDIF.
It accesses the channels via Tunein. The sound is just as good as NAIM’s web radio. It’s disappointing to spend a lot of money for a NAIM streamer when you can get the whole thing much cheaper.

in London been down for me since yesterday it is a relief to know it a general problem as I have very worried my uniti had developed a fault…atm I can access through Roon but I do like to have the direct access through the app sometimes so hope it is fixed soon

Same sort of thing here, I own an NDX, and I have the Primare NP5 linked via SPDIF as a new streamer front end, a nice uplift in SQ, Qobuz capability and an alternative radio stream. Nothing wrong with DAC in the NDX after all, why throw the baby out with the bath water.

That is how I see it too. The soundquality of Naim is really excellent.

All good this morning in NZ. Woohoo!

Yes it costs less than a Big Mac per month. Might be worth it if radio is a big part of your life and enjoyment. Priorities :slight_smile:

In UK, I now have Classic FM (from my favourites) but no BBC channels.

Slowly creeping back here in Dublin

It’s working in Washington State on NDX2. vtuner website is still not connecting for on my macbook. Well done Naim team!

Since 25 dec 2023 no internet radio available, what is the actual situation on this moment??

I’m not sure. For me it finally started working about 30 minutes ago. hopefully it will be back for you soon.

Works now here in Switzerland. Thanks.

In Canada, for the moment there has been a total blackout for two days!!

Same down in Quebec in Canada