Vtuner down

Internet Radio is back here (The Netherlands) with logos for all stations. The performance seems similar as before the outage. All on an Atom HE.

BR,
Richard

Radio 4 (HD) seems out for me again this morning in the U.K.
back to airplay.

No BBC channels in Oxfordshire just now. Most other stations seem to be available. Router re-booted but no change.

Back to normal in Italy :it:

Everything working again in Holland here. Uniti Atom.

1 Like

BBC not working on QB in Wiltshire

1 Like

Naim internet radio is down yet again here in the UK after briefly sparking into life last night. Shame that a company that makes boxes capable of producing such a wonderful sound frequently struggles to provide said boxes with a signal, e.g. monotonously regular internet radio outages, a controlling app which was absolutely appalling for years.
My Naim products are again failing to meet their sales specification.

BBC stations not working 8:15 a.m. up here in Yorkshire. Have power cycled Uniti Atom.

(Two black flags about vtuner:

• Their website is from the stone age. No attempt to reconfigure itself for mobile devices. Are they still in the last century?

• I emailed their support line a month or so ago about a couple of local stations not working. Never received any response.)

1 Like

Ditto, Wiltshire

Same here in west Wilts. This is beyond stupid.

Oh dear, spoke too soon, all the BBC channels are off, but others like RP, Naim and Linn Jazz, and a few more overseas stations I checked are all OK.
I tried a reboot as advised by @Stevesky, but no luck with that.
Happy to say NAT-05 is my normal BBC player

1 Like

Sorry Richard but BBC Radio doesn’t seem to be working for me. Unfortunate as Naim is a British company and presumably has the majority of its customers in the U.K.

Do these VTuner people have some liability here?

I was joking :wink:

Back up and running in Germany. At least Radio Paradise and WFMT Chicago

Apparently these problems only come from the BBC. Simple : Do not listen to it , better world internet radio ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wish now that I had taken the option of including an FM/DAB tuner insert into my Uniti Star when initially purchased!

BBC radio stations working OK in the Bristol area?

1 Like

Radio 4 and 6 were fine last night but neither worked this morning. Did the power down reset as suggested by @Richard.Dane in a post above and they are back on both my Star and 222.